The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So i bought a domain

cjrocks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 1, 2011
Eugene Oregon
I would like to build a message board but not like all the other message boards need a simple template that no one has ever seen something as simple as twitter. I know nothing about building websites and hosting. I own and operate 2 blogs 2 youtube channels and i am on quite a few social media networks. I need to expand into having my own website so i bought a domain. Also i need tips on how to make better money via advertizing. I use adsense currantly and have a adbrite account and amazon account. Pro tips needed! F*ck this homelessness bullshit i need cash from the fast lane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I know nothing about building websites and hosting.

This is elementary stuff.

Instead of taking initiative and figuring this out by buying a simple book, or going to the library, (or doing a 3 second Google search) you want someone to take time and teach you?

Frankly, this is why you're hearing crickets.

cjrocks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 1, 2011
Eugene Oregon
This is elementary stuff.

Instead of taking initiative and figuring this out by buying a simple book, or going to the library, (or doing a 3 second Google search) you want someone to take time and teach you?

Frankly, this is why you're hearing crickets.

So no references from the Man!
No designer in mind?
I could look through a million templates and copy paste that shit to my website i need originality and simplicity.
Maybe you might know of a good hosting site cause it looks to me like you got one and maybe you could pitch it to me? VBulliton isn't what i am looking for.
I don't have a book i need a message board that's simple and original. Not even going to talk about anything about money on it that's not the theme.
No advice on a good revenue generating advertizing for my website.
So you don't have any advice on what kinda book i might be looking for at the library again i love that advice!
I took initiative in buying a website and learning how to use the interwebs. Am i looking in the wrong place for pro tips?
Google Loves Keywords!

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Message board rarely make much money. 4chan, the biggest in the world barely breaks even. And no you cannot just copy and paste that shit.

cjrocks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 1, 2011
Eugene Oregon
What should i make skyquakes.com then just sit and hope transformers put that character in there next movie?

jgearheart

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 20, 2012
This is constructive criticism and not an insult, but if this is a venture that you plan on starting by yourself you may want to work on your communication skills before tackling anything else. The business world is a professional environment and more doors will open if you express yourself accordingly. Not many people are going to invest their time, money, or energy into a person who speaks like an undereducated 15 year old.

SPX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 31, 2012
This is constructive criticism and not an insult, but if this is a venture that you plan on starting by yourself you may want to work on your communication skills before tackling anything else. The business world is a professional environment and more doors will open if you express yourself accordingly. Not many people are going to invest their time, money, or energy into a person who speaks like an undereducated 15 year old.

He is right. All of your questions can be easily answered with Google and no one is going to hand you anything. And if you wanna be creative you have to create something on your own imo.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.