The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Service Rebranding

Perry Rico

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

Five months ago I launched my startup called 700 dollar startups. It is a group where it will build your idea for 700 USD in exchange for 5% equity. The idea is great and it went lots of traction, however; the headache managing untrue people for equity (app succeed they run away) led us to pivot. Name is the same, but unique selling proposition changed, it is now "build apps through managed cloud sourcing"

I would like to share the website to get positive and negative feedback from you. Here it is:
http://700dollarstartups.com/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
Hi Guys,

Five months ago I launched my startup called 700 dollar startups. It is a group where it will build your idea for 700 USD in exchange for 5% equity. The idea is great and it went lots of traction, however; the headache managing untrue people for equity (app succeed they run away) led us to pivot. Name is the same, but unique selling proposition changed, it is now "build apps through managed cloud sourcing"

I would like to share the website to get positive and negative feedback from you. Here it is:
http://700dollarstartups.com/

I remember watching your video when you first changed direction and thought it seemed like a good idea and was easily explained in the vid.

Looking at your new website you have a new image explaining the idea which makes it look a lot more complicated. I think the info on the image is good, but because it is so compact, with no designated 'areas', or more spacing (client detached from work cycle) it looks more difficult than "feed in idea, receive product" - which the vid showed.

howitworks.svg

Shrewedmoney15

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 4, 2015
I like your idea. However less is more and simplicity is king. I'm going to send you a post I wrote for another guy about how to build a website with a business purpose

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Shrewedmoney15

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 4, 2015
Deri first of all your website is important. It does need to be revamped. However, don't just revamp for visual purposes. Make sure your site serves a business purpose and revamp based upon a new strategy. For example, when people come to your site how will it generate leads? What type of value will someone gain when coming to your site. We buy from those we trust. So If I came to your site and possibly learned something about drywall or how to choose an electrician, it creates value for me. 2nd. What type of campaign will you funnel the customer through one you collect their information? What will you give them in exchange for their information. Make sure you are compaining and not running a promo. Campaigning is more effective. 3rd. Make sure you have a referral program strategy that fits with your business model and cost structure. When designing the referral program, center it around the customer. No one wants to feel like their being sold. So if there is a great benefit for me doing you a service by referring people, I'll gladly comply. Finally ask yourself this. What is my competitive advantage in the market? Once you know that, you can begin building a business model that leverages that advantage through marketing. <br /><br />Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Perry Rico

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 16, 2015
I like your idea. However less is more and simplicity is king. I'm going to send you a post I wrote for another guy about how to build a website with a business purpose

hi, were you able to send the post?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.