The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

San Diego Meet Up

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Yes, good lunch. Nice to put some faces to the names.

Paqman, sorry you got held up in traffic. We'll hear more about you next time. Get Chad to join up, already!

paqman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 22, 2013
Beach, CA
Great meeting you all! My apologies for catching the tail end. That traffic was a nightmare.

Much appreciate everyone who showed up and TopChef & Jon.A for putting it together (and anyone else if I missed).

Keep me posted for next month. Weekend's are great with some slight advance notice.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Sorry we had to leave so soon after you got there, we had to git.

Great meeting you all! My apologies for catching the tail end. That traffic was a nightmare.

Much appreciate everyone who showed up and TopChef & Jon.A for putting it together (and anyone else if I missed).

Keep me posted for next month. Weekend's are great with some slight advance notice.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
We could set it for the 2nd Sat each month. The would be 8/10. I vote for a quieter less crowded local. That place was physically hard on me a little. If you make me choose, I'm going for the Ramona Burger King, so don't.

Monthly meet ups would be nice going forward.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
To anyone who hasn't attended a meetup, whether it's this latest one, B&P, or any others out there, you're missing the boat. Just meeting these people in person can have follow-on benefits for everybody. I'm getting some solid help in my business because of this, and it's things I would never have known to pursue. I take note of posts made by those in our group that I might have otherwise missed.

Networking is really important, guys. Find a way to make it happen in your locale.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
We need to start planning this now. The last one took almost a month.

We could set it for the 2nd Sat each month. The would be 8/10. I vote for a quieter less crowded local. That place was physically hard on me a little. If you make me choose, I'm going for the Ramona Burger King, so don't.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
We had at least one vote for every other month. So, how about 9/14?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I'd like some where quieter. That place had way too much sensory input for me.

How about Stone, again? That seemed to be great... I'll just leave 2-3 hours before event time, this time. ;)

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Richkid. Look at where you want to spend time at in the city and PM me. I might be able to pick you up and drop you off.

paqman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 22, 2013
Beach, CA
Did we lock down a venue? Need to know what I'm up against in terms of commute time as I've got a couple soccer players with games that day... Always good for a return visit to Stone (love the ambience of that place).

There's also a new No County Pizza Port (or so I've been told). Smaller venue, but amazing beer and pizza...

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Something quieter and with less obstructed walking would be great for us.

Even with the valet parking the last place was an unpleasant event for me. My cane is not a prop. Just that short walk was a challenge. And, it was pretty loud. I'd drive further for a less popular place. Of course that's moot since nothing is close to Ramona.

I care about the quality of our group, not a flashy restaurant.

Did we lock down a venue? Need to know what I'm up against in terms of commute time as I've got a couple soccer players with games that day... Always good for a return visit to Stone (love the ambience of that place).

There's also a new No County Pizza Port (or so I've been told). Smaller venue, but amazing beer and pizza...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.