The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Right now, I have gone back to looking at the Job market.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Contacting three people on Wednesday, for possible employment hoping to earn more than $9 per hour.So I can raise the 13k I need to build my prototype faster, and have my prototype ready to head to Jokari, [an business retail that sells new inventions, this is the client for my new invention once, it is released.]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bananas

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Sep 1, 2014
Texas
Contacting three people on Wednesday, for possible employment hoping to earn more than $9 per hour.So I can raise the 13k I need to build my prototype faster, and have my prototype ready to head to Jokari, [an business retail that sells new inventions, this is the client for my new invention once, it is released.]

Have you done the math on this to see exactly how many hours/weeks you will have to work in order to obtain $13k to fund your prototype?

$13k is not large and can be easily hustled if you can hustle.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-to-buying-and-selling-anything-part-1.35889/

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
Probably for the best

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
My only experience HUSTLING was cold calling and door -to-door sales, with two network marketing business models, and one direct selling in which I never hit my financial goals and barely earned anything at.

The only profit was selling CUTCO KNIVES. And that was only $60.00 over my total investment of Time and Money. Not sure how to calculate that into % Reason, I let all that SELLING go and looked into inventing I have a hard time persuading others.

The other problem, is knowing HOW TO ASK! I once, lost ALL I had in storage,(was a toss up pay my rent, or pay my storage bill, the unit went into auction, and I had a roof over my head, another month.) Robert Wilson, a self-made Millionaire who knew me before, I was born, we went to the same Church, His wife Pam, told me all I needed to do was tell them what was going on, they would have helped.

You, just sometimes have no clue, where HELP is, and you feel guilty asking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm getting a part time job as part of the strategy (unless things take off immediately)

The good thing about a job is steady, brainless pay. Some side hustles can take up a lot of time and mental bandwidth.

The bad thing is too many hours. So I'm reducing overhead and comfort, instead of taking full time.

Nothing wrong with a stepping stone man. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Look for investors? If your invention is half decent it shouldn't be hard to convince someone to give you $13K for it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.