The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real estate agent in Malaysia

kimsteph

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2013
Hi all, greetings from Malaysia. Any Malaysians out there too? :)

I am 19 and I just dropped out from college despite having only 3 months left to finish my diploma in business studies.
Screw the certificate, I am not willing to waste my time and money on something that is useless for me.
That is, after I read the book fastlane millionaire, I can't keep myself from leaving college. MJ, thank you for the book, it has led me to the biggest decision on my life.

So, here is my thought, I was thinking to join a RE company and becoming an agent so that I can learn more about the world of REI. Imo, there are tons of things that I could learn by being an agent maybe for 1 or 2 years, such as knowledge, expertise in the field and some practical knowledge about how banking and finance actually works. All these which will be very helpful in whatever I am doing in the future.

From what I see, there are quite a number of people that makes a living and even much more out of the commission working as an agent here in Malaysia. I am a very keen learner and I learn every single day from books and the Internet. I believe my thirst for knowledge and my ability effectively learn from the Internet can be great advantage over average people in the field.

In short, my plan is to use RE agent as a tool in gaining knowledge and experience and most importantly it could provide me the chance to practice and exposure in this field, so that I can have adequate preparation before even getting into bigger stuffs, without any big investment or risk.

I need your opinions and guidance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
I only read your first few sentences but seriously.... You only have three months left and you dropped out? I don't favor college yet I think that was insanely moronic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.