The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RE-Introduction - Going to Summit Meetup!

passion518

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Oct 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Hey guys and gals!

I'm not a "new" member, but I certainly haven't been around much. I lurk and read some threads when I get a free minute but that is hard to come by these days. To keep this short but sweet - I have been inching my way towards being able to setup a "fastlane" business. I had my daughter 4 years ago and chose to take the "safe" route and not jump head first into a business and risk the comfort of living for my family.

I began researching real estate as a vehicle for wealth building. At this point I have completed a few real estate transactions, including selling my first "flip" property for a net of $30k, a wholesale property for $5k, and rehabbing my first rental (duplex) at the moment. Once complete the duplex will have 20k in usable equity, and the property will cash flow $700/mo after expenses. I also have another large renovation "flip" going on at the moment.

Part of my plan for 2016 is to flip 4 properties, wholesale 6 properties, and acquire 4 more multi-family properties.

So far I have learned a LOT about business, finance, and networking. One of the most valuable things I have learned is finding money ! Of the 2 real estate deals I have going, not a DIME came out of my pocket. For me, it's a beautiful thing. Now I HAVE the capital to purchase assets, and also the skill to find more leverage if I should need it.

I am also attending the 2016 Summit Meetup. I fly in around 5PM Thursday, and leave 11AM Monday.

WATCH OUT 2016!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MacApple

I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 13, 2015
West LA
Hey guys and gals!

I'm not a "new" member, but I certainly haven't been around much. I lurk and read some threads when I get a free minute but that is hard to come by these days. To keep this short but sweet - I have been inching my way towards being able to setup a "fastlane" business. I had my daughter 4 years ago and chose to take the "safe" route and not jump head first into a business and risk the comfort of living for my family.

I began researching real estate as a vehicle for wealth building. At this point I have completed a few real estate transactions, including selling my first "flip" property for a net of $30k, a wholesale property for $5k, and rehabbing my first rental (duplex) at the moment. Once complete the duplex will have 20k in usable equity, and the property will cash flow $700/mo after expenses. I also have another large renovation "flip" going on at the moment.

Part of my plan for 2016 is to flip 4 properties, wholesale 6 properties, and acquire 4 more multi-family properties.

So far I have learned a LOT about business, finance, and networking. One of the most valuable things I have learned is finding money ! Of the 2 real estate deals I have going, not a DIME came out of my pocket. For me, it's a beautiful thing. Now I HAVE the capital to purchase assets, and also the skill to find more leverage if I should need it.

I am also attending the 2016 Summit Meetup. I fly in around 5PM Thursday, and leave 11AM Monday.

WATCH OUT 2016!!!

Good for you my man! Great story! I'd love to hear more about your real estate ventures if you're willing to share.

I look forward to meeting you at The Summit!

(I guess I should be posting my intro soon ;) )

passion518

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Oct 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Good for you my man! Great story! I'd love to hear more about your real estate ventures if you're willing to share.

I look forward to meeting you at The Summit!

(I guess I should be posting my intro soon ;) )
I'm an open book. I'd love to share!

Shoot me a message or we'll talk at the summit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...