The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
time will just kill you.

Pretty safe assumption... on a planetary, historical scale, time's win/loss record is:

190,000,000,000 to 0.

That's 190 billion wins.
0 losses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 27, 2015
Germany
100% on purpose and intentional to wipe out European cultures and nations by international bankers and elites like Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. They were conspiring to do this way back when during the Vienna convention. Not even a "conspiracy theory", 100% true.

Kalergi Plan - Wikipedia
The link you posted says this:

The Kalergi Plan, sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a debunked far-right, antisemitic, white genocide conspiracy theory.[2][3] The theory claims that Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, creator of the Paneuropean Union, concocted a plot to mix and replace white Europeans with other races via immigration.[4] The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.[5]

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 30, 2019
Pretty safe assumption... on a planetary, historical scale, time's win/loss record is:

190,000,000,000 to 0.

That's 190 billion wins.
0 losses.
@ZF Lee @Robdavis @Kevin88660

Okay I might have tried a punchline that flopped but in my defence I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Belgian and speak French)

What I wanted to say is: if you are just killing time (hanging out, screwing around, watching netflix, scrolling social network, ...) instead of doing something productive, then at the end you'll have wasted your time, which is your more precious ressource.

I was sure the pun was ok but surely it sound better in French ^^

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Um, did something in the forum just break? Posts are looking like this all of a sudden.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Um, did something in the forum just break? Posts are looking like this all of a sudden.

Yea, something broke. Looking into it... 37,000 server errors as a result.

Flakovski_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jun 8, 2023
South Africa, Johannesburg
"Man’s mind is his basic tool of survival. Life is given to him,
survival is not. His body is given to him, its sustenance is
not. His mind is given to him, its content is not. To remain
alive, he must act, and before he can act he must know the
nature and purpose of his action." - Ayn Rand

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
@ZF Lee @Robdavis @Kevin88660

Okay I might have tried a punchline that flopped but in my defence I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Belgian and speak French)

What I wanted to say is: if you are just killing time (hanging out, screwing around, watching netflix, scrolling social network, ...) instead of doing something productive, then at the end you'll have wasted your time, which is your more precious ressource.

I was sure the pun was ok but surely it sound better in French ^^
actually, that was what I understood from it too.

A good start for a spin

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
May 9, 2021
Don't know where else to put this:
Was looking at leads, part of my process involves checking their business listings.
One guy got directly sabotaged, I'm assuming, because his google, nextdoor, and business directory listings showed his address as the County Jail :rofl: (In addition to a flood of no-note 1-star reviews).

Oooooof, talk about commandment of control, that guy is just trying to make a living too.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Would any of you be interested in a thread with discussion on "osteoarthritis"?

Anyone that deals with this issue themselves might be interested.

Opportunities you see in the space, aswell as what you have done/are doing to try and heal yourself, etc.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
389%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I'm learning a lot about magnetism and it truly is the witchcraft of the 21st century. Piezoelectrics, ferromagnets, & superconductors in all of our headphones, microphones, our data storage systems and radars just from their atomic properties.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJXA8IqYl8&ab_channel=SteveMould

A big highlight is the Meissner effect relating to superconductors is truly something to behold - an effective levitation of materials when it is cooled to frigid temperatures. Japan is looking to make a 550km magnetic levitation (maglev) train line with this tech that will be completed in 2027.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLvVkkq5GE&ab_channel=HarvardNaturalSciencesLectureDemonstrations

This effect allows for zero contact between the train and the rail. The result? A 550km/hr train. A regular train goes 300km/hr AND has all of the problems with rail contact.

Someone must be making a lot of money from creating and installing the magnets...

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
The link you posted says this:

The Kalergi Plan, sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a debunked far-right, antisemitic, white genocide conspiracy theory.[2][3] The theory claims that Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, creator of the Paneuropean Union, concocted a plot to mix and replace white Europeans with other races via immigration.[4] The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.[5]
The article can say it's a far right whatever, the french girl I've just met tells me France is full of immigrants and the french people are almost a minority already, and not just in Paris but even in her smaller city up north.

She is just a normal person not the reincarnation of the german mustache guy.

Millions of immigrants didn't arrive at every European country magically because of chance.

Supa

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 27, 2015
Germany
The article can say it's a far right whatever, the french girl I've just met tells me France is full of immigrants and the french people are almost a minority already, and not just in Paris but even in her smaller city up north.

She is just a normal person not the reincarnation of the german mustache guy.

Millions of immigrants didn't arrive at every European country magically because of chance.

Someone else posted that article, I only pointed out that paragraph of it as a response to their (deleted) post.

I am from Europe myself. And yes, there definitely is an immigration crisis happening the last few years. Is it because of a conspiracy? Or because of endless wars in the countries the immigrants flee from? I don't know.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Someone else posted that article, I only pointed out that paragraph of it as a response to their (deleted) post.

I am from Europe myself. And yes, there definitely is an immigration crisis happening the last few years. Is it because of a conspiracy? Or because of endless wars in the countries the immigrants flee from? I don't know.
I think he deleted his post because it’s too political but I can’t help myself but chime in

Generally if something is described as a far right debunked conspiracy theory, it’s true

I thought you would have worked that out by now

Supa

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 27, 2015
Germany
I thought you would have worked that out by now

I won't form a strong opinion on something without diving deep into that topic, which I haven't in that case. So yeah, might be true, might not. That's something to answer for people with more knowledge on the topic than me who read a single paragraph on it.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Inspiring day today for me.

We had a blind guy come up to the door at our MMA gym with his guide dog, as he runs into the door.

All of us are just waiting for the doors to open out front doing some stretches.

I said, "hey mate how are yah, are you looking for someone?"

He said "I want to learn how to do BJJ"

This guy just comes in like a boss blind as a bat to do a contact sport.

Hell yeh man let's do it!

As coach demonstrated to the class, I just explained the techniques to the visually impaired bloke by doing it to him, so he could understand and match the words to what he was feeling.

The coach took extra time with him. It's so freaking cool to me to see people just say "screw it" despite their limitations.

He can 100% learn it he is just going to need extra support.

It's all muscle memory, once it's developed he will instinctualy do the right thing in time.

I can't wait to train with this bloke more often.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

We had a blind guy come up to the door at our MMA gym with his guide dog, as he runs into the door.

All of us are just waiting for the doors to open out front doing some stretches.

As coach demonstrated to the class, I just explained the techniques to the visually impaired bloke by doing it to him, so he could understand and match the words to what he was feeling.

The coach took extra time with him. It's so freaking cool to me to see people just say "screw it" despite their limitations.

It's all muscle memory, once it's developed he will instinctualy do the right thing in time.

I read this thinking it was @Johnny boy writing it, and then I was like wtf, this don't sound like Johnny... Then I saw the name. LOL

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Timmy C -- please fix your avatar, while it is funny, impersonation is not cool, and it does fool a lot of people. Thank you.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I think he deleted his post because it’s too political but I can’t help myself but chime in

I posted it because the subject came up. I speak my mind and I'm easy going. I figured we are mature enough to even bring up that topic.

My point was that there is a big difference between cultures and groups assimilating because of some self-determinacy of the citizenry versus having cultures or immigration forced on individuals.

Generally if something is described as a far right debunked conspiracy theory, it’s true

It's a classic tactic. Manipulate the narrative with language and hope the misuse of words becomes a learned stimulus-response. Any opposition can be met with being called some nefarious label like "Racist" or "Neo-Nazi" or "Conspiracy Theorist".

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I think MJ was eyeing on this product probably a few months back or so.

I saw this product and though about buying it as I love writing in Notebooks and it easier to memorize things or keep myself a bit organized versus the digital world.

A guy here at the client site I am working, a guy had one. It was awesome to see it and use it for a bit in person. It actually does feel like you are writing in a journal.

Though he doesn't recommend buying the sleeves and the pen is $100 dollars a lone. He loves it and uses it daily.

He recommended it to 4 other people who bought it also.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I think MJ was eyeing on this product probably a few months back or so.

Yea, but I ultimately I passed as it struck me as overpriced money grab which outweighed the perceived value of the device. Everything feels designed for maximum money extraction, kinda how like Apple is now.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
363%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida

I thought @Johnny boy did jiu jitsu for a sec I was like Huh

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
@Timmy C -- please fix your avatar, while it is funny, impersonation is not cool, and it does fool a lot of people. Thank you.
Scamming for likes to pump value post ratio? Lol.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Yea, but I ultimately I passed as it struck me as overpriced money grab which outweighed the perceived value of the device. Everything feels designed for maximum money extraction, kinda how like Apple is now.
I can see that.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 17, 2022
I thought he changed his name and moved to Australia.

But on the second read, I've noticed excessive politeness and a complete lack of curse words - which is very out of character for the real @Johnny boy

Robdavis

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

He does, that is what is super confusing about Timmy C impersonating Johnny Boy. Johnny Boy talks about his BJJ here:

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
389%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
It's a classic tactic. Manipulate the narrative with language and hope the misuse of words becomes a learned stimulus-response. Any opposition can be met with being called some nefarious label like "Racist" or "Neo-Nazi" or "Conspiracy Theorist".
I feel like the right is at least as bad with making baseless statements as the left.

I.e. "we have more immigrants than citizens".

Mind you I live near a city in germany where the minority of people speak German because it's all turks.

However a simple look at stats tells a different story.
Our right wing party here is led by genuine nazis trying to replicate the 1930s and it seems to be working, shockingly.

Their whole schtik is yelling out paroles that the stupid people can chant along to.

I am yet to see something labeled as a "debunked far right conspiracy" that is of any discussional value or based on facts.

All I see is a bunch of idiots trying to overthrow democracy here by overtaking the bundestag with smuggled military gear.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I thought he changed his name and moved to Australia.

But on the second read, I've noticed excessive politeness and a complete lack of curse words - which is very out of character for the real @Johnny boy

I was supposed to use it for my tinder profile, but made a mistake.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.