The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Questions for my new online business

billy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 5, 2011
I am partners with an online site called bitbuffet. We are revamping the entire site to get more paid subscribers. It is slowly rising in subscribers, but not as well as it could be. So far we have about 200 paid subscribers. About 1 - 2 people a month. Which could be a lot better I know.

So could everyone check the site out and give me some ideas on a better sign up process. Like maybe let them add their product first them tell them to sign up.

Maybe let them sign up for free, and then tell them they have so many days left in their trial. orrrr.... I don't know I am reading a book on marketing but I am revamping site now as we speak and just need some suggestions.

The site is Sell Files Online and Deliver Digital Downloads! | BitBuffet.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Read up a site like Landing Page and Conversion Optimization Blog | Unbounce they feature tons of info about landing pages and tips on how to improve conversions on a web site. Study them and it should help you.

Maybe stress convenience of your product more, if you had a video showing how to set up example account and how easy it is it would help...

lilc800

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 20, 2011
Texas
Pro said exactly what I was gonna say!

I think you should rethink your method.. Change it to transaction based fee and Maybe have ads before they download it? So you can make up for what you lost (If you did lose any, you would probably make more)

I would just make the design look more new and fresh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.