The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Proper LLC setup & asset protection for "high risk" businesses

apax999

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 3, 2013
NY
Curious about something and hoping some of the legal eagle's can point me off in the right direction. In the next few months, I plan on moving from affiliate marketer to product owner. The product will be a free trial w/ recurring rebill for a skincare product. Even though this is a billion dollar a year industry, working in it and processing payments for nutra products is considered by many to be "high risk".

Before forming an LLC for this, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations or referrals for people who specialize in asset protection and separating this new business as much as possible from my personal finances.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

royalasg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 21, 2013
Bangladesh
For llc and asset protection, I think you should consider a company who has legal expertise in offshore business , and ASG(avia slogold group) can help you in this and they are in this business since 2001, here is the url of them http://www.slogold.net/ .

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.