The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress Thread] From $0 to $100M

Share your FTE moment...

Felix Nachem

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Apr 5, 2022
Switzerland
Hello guys.

This here is going to be my progress thread on how I'm going to build a fastlane business.

At the moment I'm reading "unscripted " and mostly the chapter about the commandment of needs.

Currently doing:
  • Using the language technique on reddit in communities so I can see if I can solve any problems (just with that I've currently got 5 new ideas)
  • Staying on my wage job because it pays me enough to pay the bills and eat. Also I don't work that much (28 hours a week) so I can focus on building the business
  • Working out 3x a week because I need to get my head clear so I can see which direction to take and which decisions to make.
  • Saying to myself it's called "value-vouchers" not "money" hahah.

Let's see how this is going to turn out

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.