The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress, If you can call it that

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Hairy Maclary

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2012
Hi Guys,
There's too many to mention, and I hate brown nosing, so first off I'd just like to thank everyone :)

Anyway back to me now:
So most of what I have done so far involves lots of reading about the particular niches I’m interested in, on blogs and competitors sites ect. Not much in terms of practicality, but I’m getting there.

At the moment I have finalised my big list of ideas, by using SWOT/NESCT analysis, and have prepared a bunch of survey questions for the top three ideas. I’ve got Landing Pages for Wordpress that I’m working through and I’m reading about marketing and copy.

In the next couple of weeks I will have hoped to test all three of my top ideas, including a lading page for each and a survey sent to the target audience.

In the meantime I will finish reading Influence by Caldini.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hairy Maclary

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2012
Ok so it's been over month and I have made some progress:

Buzzdrones|Australias #1 Drone Store

It's meant to be a landing site to see how many people are interested in purchasing the actual products. Went a bit overboard but I was struggling to see how I was supposed to test the market without building something that resembled a whole site with a shop.

Two things I'm testing
1. General Customer Profile - Small survey with promise of eBook
2. Customer Spending - Shop / Products with various price points
(I'll track all page views to get the second)

I know it's just a vanilla site with nothing revolutionary in terms of adding value. I’m just banking on the fact that it’s a growing industry and I can out perform local sellers by providing better product information, customer satisfaction ect. Also I have a background in Aviation and have a few ideas about possible uses in industry.

Anyway let me know what you think.

P.S. Should I pay someone to write the eBook as promised, or just have a coming soon page. Seems a bit too sneaky and Australia is a small market...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.