The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

problem with auto log in

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Hey mj!

I have had a few problems lately with the auto log in. for like at least the last 2-3 weeks. it doesnt seem to be working for me anymore. everytime I put my info in I check remember me, and I dont/havent cleared any cookies in a long time.

also for some reason, whenever it wants to, it changes the way the threads are shown, I prefer linear but it will auto switch to highbred or the other one. I havent noticed if I am logged in or not when it changes. I usually dont realize I am not logged in untill I try to reply to a thread.

just wanted to let you know. I am not sure if its my browser or the actual forum. hopefully if someone else is having this same issue they will post so we will know if its my pc or not...

thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Hey mj!

I have had a few problems lately with the auto log in. for like at least the last 2-3 weeks. it doesnt seem to be working for me anymore. everytime I put my info in I check remember me, and I dont/havent cleared any cookies in a long time.

also for some reason, whenever it wants to, it changes the way the threads are shown, I prefer linear but it will auto switch to highbred or the other one. I havent noticed if I am logged in or not when it changes. I usually dont realize I am not logged in untill I try to reply to a thread.

just wanted to let you know. I am not sure if its my browser or the actual forum. hopefully if someone else is having this same issue they will post so we will know if its my pc or not...

thanks!

The most likely case would just be someone else deleting the cookies\history - does anyone else use the computer too?

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
nope just me.

all of my other auto login places work. If they were deleted they would all be gone Id imagine. It totally could be me/my pc. Its been going on for a little while now so I thought id post and see if it was happening to anyone else.

trnkyit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2011
Ardmore, OK
I've only noticed this behavior on the iPad. It just doesn't want to remember me.

Anyway, my multiple desktops all seem to work okay.

I will say that on the desktop or iPad, some threads just don't show up under (New Posts) and I know people post to them because I get the thread at 2am...

Corey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.