The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Own A Website? I'm Giving Away My Software For FREE

benh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 14, 2013
British Columbia
I'm in the process of creating web software and I am in need of at least 1-5 alpha testers. The product is not yet ready to be tested however I would like to start getting my ducks in a row and get individuals who own or want to create a website lined up to try the software. I have a progress thread on the inside where I talk about what the software actually is if you are interested. Not an INSIDERS, not to worry! Send me a private message if you own or are planning on starting a website and I can give you more info.

If you'd like to get your hands on free software that could add real value to your web property please reply. Customer feedback is extremely important and I am willing to give this software away in exchange for that feedback. You will receive the software, including free updates for your website as long as we push them out. All that I ask of you is to tell me what you love and hate about the software and possibly fill out a questionnaire once in a while.

Thanks for reading and I hope some of you brave individuals will step forward ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

teebs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Dec 1, 2013
Maine
I may be interested, let me see what it's all about and I will give you a definit answer

benh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 14, 2013
British Columbia
Sent everyone who posted a message thanks a bunch guys!

HappyFighter

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 29, 2013
Philippines
Count me in. Can the software be used for new web sites? I just bought hosting package last December but I haven't started yet aside from installing wordpress and a basic theme.

And does the software run on Windows (my OS) or is it installed on the server side?

benh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 14, 2013
British Columbia
Count me in. Can the software be used for new web sites? I just bought hosting package last December but I haven't started yet aside from installing wordpress and a basic theme.

It can totally be used for new websites. In fact I'd really like to have 1-2 people who are starting from scratch using it. However, it can't be used with wordpress. If you'd like send me a PM with a little bit of info about the site you want to start and if my software matches what you are doing then we can look at getting you up and running without wordpress.

And does the software run on Windows (my OS) or is it installed on the server side?

It is installed on the server.

BJBossman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 14, 2014
I'd certainly be interested. I could be someone starting from scratch.

I would be needing to have a blog on the site.

benh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 14, 2013
British Columbia
I'd certainly be interested. I could be someone starting from scratch.

I would be needing to have a blog on the site.

Okay send me a message with what you might be blogging about and we can see if moving forward makes sense :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.