The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outsourced SEO|Backlinking Test

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
thx, fixed the inbox.

For $500 a month you could be testing inexperienced 300 lb lineman and training them into monsters that eat 6th graders for breakfast.

I'll let it go now. ;)

right, but I could not be testing 5 300 lb lineman against each other

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

karakoram

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 9, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have been using Linkpushing since before you ran your test, and the service works.

I was wondering if you have considered testing backlinkfuel.com ?

They have several different plans, but their linkpwn plan price is outside of your testing parameters.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I have been using Linkpushing since before you ran your test, and the service works.

They have several different plans, but their linkpwn plan price is outside of your testing parameters.

I am hoping that once we nail down the best sub $100 service, then we can move on to the best $100-$200 plan.

Switzer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2011

I second that. I recently joined this great forum after someone advertised MJ's books on another SEO/Marketing forum so i know a good bit about these SEO services as they're posted everywhere.

The Linkpwn 2.0 Plan is very powerful , Alot of nice links in there. I have used it myself and i got quite a nice SERP improvement :)

karakoram

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 9, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I'd also like to see a test of UAW (Unique Article Wizard), since its a popular back linking service, in addition to other things. Its $70/mo IIRC.

A

Anon3587x

I'm clicking your link and the website is taking along time to load. May want to fix that.

UPDATE:
it's working better now, maybe your server was just overloaded when I first clicked.

hackersmovie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 19, 2011
Maryland, USA

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Hey Kurt!

I sent you an email (yahoo address). Awaiting a reply :)

Thanks,
Chris
responded and addressed your suggestions. Nice comeback this week- Best Backlink Service Test Week 10 at Seo Bloodhound- SEO Testing Done Right

The question of the day is- is the joy of vacation worth the suckiness of returning from vacation.
I got a white screen too. Link does not appear to be working

that link (or any of them for that matter) isn't working for me, I just get a white screen?

anybody else having this problem?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
White screen for me.

Using chrome.

edit: I cant even see your homepage......

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
not to sound like the verizon guy, but can you see me now? just made another tweak.

kahem89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 20, 2011
Norway, Oslo
Thanks, for the value you bring ! I tried Smartsubmit the first few weeks but gonna gear up with SenukeX one package each month the 6000 link 97 dollars package :hurray: im trying to rank for a non english web page so would be interesting to see if engish backlinks will help me out :)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Kurt, just wondering if it's possible that any of these package owners have found or are aware of your site and are doing more for your sites than what is in the package? I could see that any of these SEO companies could probably figure out who you are unless you used a totally different paypal or credit card account??

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Hey Kurt, just wondering if it's possible that any of these package owners have found or are aware of your site and are doing more for your sites than what is in the package?

I do think it is possible, though it would be a short term biz strategy since people would expect similar results. linkpushing is not possible since I control that one. if smartersubmit is doing it, they are not doing a very good job :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.