The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online business LLC incorporation

Danax

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 25, 2013
I have a question if someone could be so kind to help me out..

I am looking into creating an online business with no physical presence. I recently filed for an LLC in the state of Florida (where I live), but after doing some research and reading about the benefits of other states I wanted to hear your opinion on whether it would be advantageous to file in another state instead (such as Nevada or New Mexico) and if you recommended filing taxes as a pass-through entity or electing s-corp taxation to avoid self-employment taxes.

p.s - single member LLC

Thanks,
Danax
:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danax

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 25, 2013
Also, what about the possibility of an offshore IBC in Seychelles or Belize? ..

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This probably isn't the best place to hear legal opinions unless one of the lawyers on the board wants to chime in.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

royalasg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 21, 2013
Bangladesh
What I suggest you to take some expert advice on this regard, who are specialized in forming company online or offline in other jurisdiction. I recommend you to check this url as far as I know they have years of experience on this field. http://www.slogold.net/

Thanks

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
I can give an overview on UK incorporation, but nothing more I'm afraid. I think it's probably more tax advice you are after?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

murk01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Nov 13, 2013
What I suggest you to take some expert advice on this regard, who are specialized in forming company online or offline in other jurisdiction. I recommend you to check this url as far as I know they have years of experience on this field. http://www.slogold.net/

Thanks

Good link. Are they legit.. do you have any experience with them. ...are you an affiliate?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Feel free to look at our domestic and offshore pages for info about incorporation. We also have a video series that explains pros and cons.

MichaelGlovre

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2013

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders