The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newbie from brazil!

SPIDEY

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 22, 2011
Brazil
Hello everyone!

My name is Andre, 26 years-old and as the tittle says I´m From Brazil.

Allow me to tell you little bit about myself:

I lived in Brazil until I was 13 years-old, at this point me and my family moved to the USA where I spent the next 5 years of my life.

After graduating from high school and with very slim chances to go to college in the USA I decided it was time to go back to Brazil and get an education.

Well, 3 failed atempts at a college degree and a year working in London later... here I am today working a 9-5 job.

I do not want to make this very long but I would also like to tell you about my personal improvement this year:

In January I had no savings, was working for my dad and me and him had a big discussion, I quit and was unemployed for two months.

I went into debt, was very late on my car payments and was desperate, but I finally found a job in sales, the job that I m currently working.

At my work, a few months after being there, a co-worker told me about this book, he had not read it himself but he knew the general idea of it and had read a few reviews. I loved everything about what he told me and I went out and got myself a copy.

After that I have been able to get out of debt and I actually have some savings for the first time in my entire life.

I now want to learn even more so I can switch to the fastlane! :icon_super:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeachBoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 12, 2011
Congrats to getting out of debt!

you have lived in multiple countries which gives an edge/view different from a lot of other people

Where ar eyou in Brazil? I go there sometimes for work (Taubate)

fellipe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2011
hmm that's great to see another brazilian around here...
Wish you success, Andre!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...