The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New business idea - advice

locomotiv

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 17, 2023
Hello everyone
I'm looking for advice here for my business idea about finding a partner for gym, running, playing tennis or any other activity that might require or be more fun with another person. I see a lot of people who are afraid of going to the gym because they dont know what to do, where to go, what is this weird machine doing or how to use it, so i think my business would provide value to people and will solve a few problems. In my marketplace i found one similar website and it's not ideal so i have plenty of ideas how can i be better in this area.
Right now i dont have a website, i dont have any connections, i dont have any money, i dont have a plan how to scale, how to build a traffic to the site, to the point where there will be enough people to find a partner from their city and their activity they are looking for. I would consider my programming skills as pretty decent. I know html css and some Java script but i dont think DECENT programming skills is even near of what i would need to build this complicated (?) website from scratch. Or is it? Building a website literally from 0 seems impossible or close to impossible, so i want to hear your stories or advice how to do that or if it is even worth going for. I feel like i overestimate myself a lot with the big dream of building the next Tinder empire for outdoor activities. Feedback and criticism is deeply appreciated

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
You have an interesting idea. I think you need to make a list of things you need to do to make this happen. You have to see if there is a market for this, if you will have people interested in this service. Maybe speak to gym owners if this is even a profitable service. Before setting up a website, do your local research first. Millionaire Fastlane gives some helpful tips on things to consider in setting up a business (CENTS). Maybe work on that first.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.