Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MINDSET Never ask a loser if it is alright to succeed

Anything related to matters of the mind

Stephen Soos

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
1,500%
The last year nd 3 months have been the most exhilarating and exquisite time of my life. Partly due to what i have achieved, but mostly down to the spectacular education that I have been immersed in.

It began with a passion to take my company to market with an IPO and no money in the bank. The burning desire as Mr Hill so rightly puts it was the rocket fuel that rove the ideas and inspiration. From zero to IPO was 8.5 months exactly.

I am not going to go into the detail in this post, I am saving this for my autobiography which will be about getting rich in the real world, and not getting rich by telling people how to get right.

This post is a warning to all of you who are starting out on the quest to become wealthy.

Beware the "Naysayers" there are more of them than three are people who will genuinely pat you on the back and wish you well. Indeed, the are more who pretend to wish you well than those who actually do and the give away is in their tone and look.

On my journey the "Naysayers" have come in so many shapes and guises that I have been distracted a few times and went of course, but heed this warning, because if you listed to these people, you fail.

Keep your outcomes in sight at all times, especially when the times are tough, and more so when you are ready to give in. I promise you, this is the way and you will prevail.

It is only those who do this that win, all others have a great story to tell of how they nearly made it and then list a load of reasons as to why not. Ponder that for a moment, the answer is right in front of you.

Never ever give up on those dreams, rename goals to outcomes, and follow your heart. I believe in you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
349%
Spent this morning listening to the beginning of TAGR - Napoleon Hill. Took a break, click on the first thread that catches my eye and there be a reference. Scary chit.

Congratulations on all that you've achieved.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
129%
Beware the "Naysayers" there are more of them than three are people who will genuinely pat you on the back and wish you well. Indeed, the are more who pretend to wish you well than those who actually do and the give away is in their tone and look.

On my journey the "Naysayers" have come in so many shapes and guises that I have been distracted a few times and went of course, but heed this warning, because if you listed to these people, you fail.

Keep your outcomes in sight at all times, especially when the times are tough, and more so when you are ready to give in. I promise you, this is the way and you will prevail.

It is only those who do this that win, all others have a great story to tell of how they nearly made it and then list a load of reasons as to why not. Ponder that for a moment, the answer is right in front of you.

Never ever give up on those dreams, rename goals to outcomes, and follow your heart. I believe in you.
Very True. That's been my experience so far.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
420%
The last year nd 3 months have been the most exhilarating and exquisite time of my life. Partly due to what i have achieved, but mostly down to the spectacular education that I have been immersed in.

It began with a passion to take my company to market with an IPO and no money in the bank. The burning desire as Mr Hill so rightly puts it was the rocket fuel that rove the ideas and inspiration. From zero to IPO was 8.5 months exactly.

I am not going to go into the detail in this post, I am saving this for my autobiography which will be about getting rich in the real world, and not getting rich by telling people how to get right.

This post is a warning to all of you who are starting out on the quest to become wealthy.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

That is quite the feat to go from zero to IPO in that short of time... with no money. Kudos! Would you be open to answering some questions I and/or other members may have?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kph200

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
122%
@Stephen Soos Great story man from zero to IPO in 8.5 months :woot: Frankly it sounds to good to be true.
It is alright if you don't want to go in details. Can you gives some angles about your incredible journey.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
420%
From zero to IPO was 8.5 months exactly.
How did you fast track your IPO? It seems the fastest an IPO can get done is between 6 to 9 months. Did you seriously start the IPO process at the startup of the company?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.