The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Capital and Marketing?

Marketing, social media, advertising

JoeV

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 20, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Is your business having trouble getting to the next level? Need capital to grow?

We are investing in ecommerce sites that have at least 1 year history and generating at least $10,000 Gross per month. We have over 15 years of online marketing experience and we have helped increase sales for several large companies.

We don't want to deal with vendors, customers and daily management. We will bring capital, web development and marketing to the table.

If you have the right business, we can take you to the fast lane. Let's talk. Send me a PM or email me at [Email edited out by Mod]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
We will bring capital, web development and marketing to the table.
Even though you're a busy guy, you should start an ama about one of these topics so we can know you're legit.

Looking here for people to invest in is one thing, the back end of that is we don't know you enough to trust you.

You've been here for over 2 years yet you only have 35 posts most of which you either give out your email or solicit back to your website. Kinda fishy if you ask me.

If you post more, with your experience, you will probably become a valued member here.
Though every post you have shouldn't be linked back to your site.

JoeV

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 20, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though you're a busy guy, you should start an ama about one of these topics so we can know you're legit.

Looking here for people to invest in is one thing, the back end of that is we don't know you enough to trust you.

You've been here for over 2 years yet you only have 35 posts most of which you either give out your email or solicit back to your website. Kinda fishy if you ask me.

If you post more, with your experience, you will probably become a valued member here.
Though every post you have shouldn't be linked back to your site.

You need my full resume just to send me an email to open discussions? That must keep a lot of doors closed for you.

If someone is interested, they are welcome to contact me and they will see we are legit. I follow this board when I can, but I don't have time to post daily to gain your trust. Although, I am not sure how posting more would build trust. I see plenty of scam artists who do nothing but post on forums to build a fake rep for themselves.

We work with some big brands and it did not take posting on a forum to get them to talk to us or trust us.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
You need my full resume just to send me an email to open discussions? That must keep a lot of doors closed for you.

Joe,

This will not get you very far here. I've edited your email out of your original post. Folks want to know who you are and what you've done. Self-promotion is also not allowed here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoeV

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 20, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Jason, I am very confused. I did not advertise anything. I am not providing a service or product. I am not interested in selling anything. I am looking to invest in companies that need help. I am confused how I spammed. If it was providing a contact, then I will not do that. PM is fine.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Jason, I am very confused. I did not advertise anything. I am not providing a service or product. I am not interested in selling anything. I am looking to invest in companies that need help. I am confused how I spammed. If it was providing a contact, then I will not do that. PM is fine.

Oh I can help you with your confusion.

Advertising - Hey I am looking to invest in working eCommerce sites.. < Sounds like an advertisement.
Service you do - We have over 15 years of online marketing experience and we have helped increase sales for several large companies. <sounds like a service
Product - We will bring capital, web development and marketing to the table. < that sounds a lot like a product

Hope this helps..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.