The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My reintroduction

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 28, 2008
Orchard Park, New York
Hello again everyone. I feel I need to reintroduce myself to my fellow fastlaners. A lot have changed sense my original intro HERE.

A little background on me, I am currently on parole (nonviolent felony) due to some poor choices relating to a drug addition. I was released on 2/2014 and I currently live with my parents while I get back on my feet. I am about done with outpatient (parole stipulation - have not used sense 1/2013). Currently rely on public transportation (leaves much to be desired). I am finding it difficult to find work in my field (IT) with my criminal background/limited transportation. I have been doing some freelancing work (mainly web design - unpaid [networking]) and looking to get into local lead generation. I have had an entrepreneur desire for quite sometime and believe this is the push I need to overcome my fear of the unknown. I am also currently reverse engineering a business that I have been following as I would like to enter the industry myself. I am looking to become more active in this community (signed up in 2008) and become a success story.

-Art

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am finding it difficult to find work in my field (IT) with my criminal background/limited transportation.

Then entrepreneurship is not just an option, it should be the ONLY option. Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...