The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
I started to learn about business first when I was 14 years old from guys like Andrew Tate, Iman Gadzhi, and Hamza. I learned some things from them, but I started being interested in books about entrepreneurship, which led me to MJ DeMarco's books. I read them and learned a lot more things than watching videos on YouTube.

I then encountered my first problem that I'd need to solve. Coaches were having many difficulties managing their athletes and clients. So I got the idea to build a SaaS to help them manage, track, and invoice their clients easily(saving them time and effort).

I then started coding the software for about 5 months. I then learned about no-code tools and how they can be faster and save more time building the app. I switched to a no-code tool called Bubble and continued to build my app for another month.

My app's first version is now ready to launch, and I'm waiting to get at least 100 reviews and feedback before launching my app.

If you guys want to review and test out my app, here's the link: Test out my app here!

I'm now continuously trying to get more people to review my app, and I've started to build the second version of my app.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 13.59.05.png

[THIS IS A PROGRESS THREAD. THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS IN THE FUTURE]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• https___f41d61bd5c5595f70c1637dcc140a239.cdn.bubble.io_f1707340964365x223675893073558500_Simp...jpeg
    https___f41d61bd5c5595f70c1637dcc140a239.cdn.bubble.io_f1707340964365x223675893073558500_Simp...jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
I started to learn about business first when I was 14 years old from guys like Andrew Tate, Iman Gadzhi, and Hamza. I learned some things from them, but I started being interested in books about entrepreneurship, which led me to MJ DeMarco's books. I read them and learned a lot more things than watching videos on YouTube.

I then encountered my first problem that I'd need to solve. Coaches were having many difficulties managing their athletes and clients. So I got the idea to build a SaaS to help them manage, track, and invoice their clients easily(saving them time and effort).

I then started coding the software for about 5 months. I then learned about no-code tools and how they can be faster and save more time building the app. I switched to a no-code tool called Bubble and continued to build my app for another month.

My app's first version is now ready to launch, and I'm waiting to get at least 100 reviews and feedback before launching my app.

If you guys want to review and test out my app, here's the link: Test out my app here!

I'm now continuously trying to get more people to review my app, and I've started to build the second version of my app.

View attachment 54523

[THIS IS A PROGRESS THREAD. THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS IN THE FUTURE]
Day 2.

Today, I configured and created a LinkedIn account for my SaaS app.

I'm still waiting for people to review my app before launching it.

My app is still on the MVP side, so I didn't add any random features that users won't be interested in.

Let's get to work Gs.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 2.

Today, I configured and created a LinkedIn account for my SaaS app.

I'm still waiting for people to review my app before launching it.

My app is still on the MVP side, so I didn't add any random features that users won't be interested in.

Let's get to work Gs.
Day 3.

I started cranking out some posts on LinkedIn, Twitter(X) and Instagram.

Lesson learned: Quality is important, but without volume, it becomes useless.

I'm still trying to get more reviews and feedback on my SaaS app.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 3.

I started cranking out some posts on LinkedIn, Twitter(X) and Instagram.

Lesson learned: Quality is important, but without volume, it becomes useless.

I'm still trying to get more reviews and feedback on my SaaS app.
Day 4

Didn't do much.

But here's a quick useful tip: Organize your tasks and goals on Notion.

You can create a to-do list that will track your progress and daily goals.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 4

Didn't do much.

But here's a quick useful tip: Organize your tasks and goals on Notion.

You can create a to-do list that will track your progress and daily goals.
Day 6.

I've been away for a day, so sorry for the late reply.

I've been trying a new thing in my app's version 2.

It's a feed where people can post some content, like LinkedIn.

I've been thinking about starting to do that, but deep in my mind, I don't think that's necessary for the type of app that I'm building(a CRM app).

What do you guys think?

Should I add a post feature and a feed for my app?

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 7

I'm constantly working, posting on social media and getting people to try out my app.

Today, I changed the layout of my website so that it can be responsive on mobile.

I watched a video about landing pages and this is the most underrated thing when building a website.

90% of people who will visit your website will visit it on phone, so don't forget to make your website responsive on mobile.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 7

I'm constantly working, posting on social media and getting people to try out my app.

Today, I changed the layout of my website so that it can be responsive on mobile.

I watched a video about landing pages and this is the most underrated thing when building a website.

90% of people who will visit your website will visit it on phone, so don't forget to make your website responsive on mobile.
Day 10.

Just started posting on Tiktok.

I have decent engagement and views on my videos.

I'm waiting to get to 100 followers on TikTok before pushing my app.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Day 14

I had a whole week to think about this.

I had my app tested for 2 weeks now.

All I see is sh*tty results.

So, I have 3 choices.

1. Create a whole new app based on a new idea.
2. Improve my actual app with: design, features and bugs.
3. Give up.

My choice:

Do number 1 and 2.

You never know if one of your choices can change your life, so the best thing to do is to do both.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
I lost count of the days...

New progress:

-My TikTok videos are cranking in views.

-Instagram account is growing.

-LinkedIn page is visited.

-Twitter(X), is still not growing.

-I changed the design and functionalities of my app.

Let's go Gs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.