The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My fastlane business idea

Idea threads

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 4, 2010
PCB, Florida
Having just recently finished doing massive research into a niche that would be absolutely hungry for this project. I have decided to go ahead and march forward. The idea is in a market where others are looking to sell their domain names to end users. I polled 150 people who were in this niche and I also polled 150 people who didn't have a website but were looking for the right names, etc..

Basically my idea was to create a membership surrounding the niche where there would be two tiers and I was thinking to have a few different selling aspects.

How this would be promoted is by a local channel. I have been able to talk a bar into having a private party so that I can invite people to go. The kicker is that you have to have wrist band to have open bar priviliges.

I have several different ways of going about this but this will be the best. I have others who will help me market it online.

You are asking me, okay so what's the issue?

What is the fastest way to bring in $5,000-$8,000. I contemplated doing CPA as that has been good income but I am concerned of the network shavings and the inaccuracies that often time go with being in a network.

Can I get anyone who would be willing to brainstorm with me in other ideas to raise the money or whether I should look in funding platforms?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boo Blizzi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 3, 2009
i dont quite understand what ur saying about ur idea that is so unique...but have u ever heard of flippa, sitepoint, or domain samurai?...u can buy and sell domains from all of these services/sites

Kfleming

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 29, 2011
Philadelphia PA
i dont quite understand what ur saying about ur idea that is so unique...but have u ever heard of flippa, sitepoint, or domain samurai?...u can buy and sell domains from all of these services/sites

Flippa and many other services like that are very broad, where as I think he wants to do something similar but focus on a specific niche within that industry.

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 4, 2010
PCB, Florida
I have heard of those services. I wasn't born yesterday. I am looking at a micro niche focusing on people who are selling their domain names to end users. The people who park their names and waiting until someone comes flying in with a million dollars in their clenched fist.

Thank you KFleming, for reading between the lines.

Boo Blizzi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 3, 2009
I have heard of those services. I wasn't born yesterday. I am looking at a micro niche focusing on people who are selling their domain names to end users. The people who park their names and waiting until someone comes flying in with a million dollars in their clenched fist.

Thank you KFleming, for reading between the lines.

personally...i think if a person is smart enough to be domaining...then they are smart enough to know where to sell their sites...whether its niche specific or not...either that or im missing something...in any case...good luck with the venture.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.