The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My B2C Emailing and Marketing Goldmine!

Marketing, social media, advertising

GuitarDude

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 28, 2024
Here is how I create lists of B2C clients to target for cold emailing and creating look-alike audiences.

For my example, I want to target musicians.

The Steps
  1. Go to Google Advanced Search.
  2. In the "all these words" box, type your audience (for me it'll be "musician").
  3. Filter by email domain: In the "any of these words" section, list popular email domains like "@gmail.com @outlook.com @hotmail.com @yahoo.com".
  4. People often list their email on their Instagram bio, so we will search instagram.com as the site. You could also try other sites.
    1. Google Advanced Search.png
  5. Hit search, this will show you musicians on Instagram who've publicly listed their email.
  6. Download the "Simplescraper" Chrome extension.
  7. On the search results page, open Simplescraper and click "Scrape this website."
  8. Select the name and the body where the email is located. There will probably be other text other than the info we need, but we will take care of that later.
    1. Step 1.png
  9. Hit view results then download CSV
    1. Step 2.png
  10. Filter out the junk. Copy all the results from the CSV into your favorite AI and tell it to "Summarize this data by creating a table with the first name, last name, and email address in different columns."
  11. You've got yourself a targeted list of potential B2C contacts!
    1. Screenshot 2024-03-28 110725.png
Use it for a cold emailing campaign or create super-specific lookalike audiences for your social media ads. You're welcome ;).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GuitarDude

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 28, 2024
After you have this list, if you want to email them all quickly and for free, Apollo.io is an excellent software choice.

Apollo.io is a B2B platform, it can be utilized for B2C by importing contacts with email addresses as shown above. For B2B users, Apollo offers a contact lookup feature that can provide email addresses and occasionally phone numbers for executives or other individuals who meet your ideal client profile.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Can you share some results of using this approach? Sales numbers. Open/read/clickthrough rates. Responses of people who were happy that you emailed them out of the blue. To me, a goldmine is when you have a process backed by results, not just a process. That may be why this thread isn't getting much response.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.