The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Muscle millionaire

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Why does everyone like this Zyzz dude? He put his looks ahead of his health, took a bunch of roids, took some drugs, and paid the price
zyzz90.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Isn't mirin a Japanese food seasoning?

D

DeletedUser11

Well dont start a company with the usp being you have a god like physique, so many bodybuilders do this and it never works with the exception of rich gaspari who is worth around 90 million, because his products and marketing were good.

Optimum nutrition (probably the most popular supplement brand globally) is owned by 2 irish guys who don't look like they have ever stepped in a gym.

Image and brand recognition is everything is the health & fitness biz,

once you ruin your company's image you will lose millions of customers like muscletech did when they started selling sugar for 50$

Anthony_44

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 5, 2012
North Carolina, USA
I hate to say it, but guys who look like greek gods are a dime a dozen. While I was competing I tried to go the route several of you suggested and create the fitness website/personal training website/ supplement company and every guy with a 6 pack is trying to do the same thing. Several of the people I actually competed against are what you would call "famous" in the fitness community (sponsored by major companies/tons of social media followers/their own websites/ clothing brands) and I can honestly say none of them are living an extravagent lifestyle. They are comfortable for 28 year old guys who get to work out a couple hours a day and wear gym clothes all the time. As a fitness model it is actually VERY hard for men to even get paid because there are so many out there. It is different for women who are fitness models, but that is mainly due to the large number of weirdos online and the marketability of their photos.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Hey OP, google massivejoe, he's a body builder from where im at in South Australia. The business model they use is testing every product they sell, Joe and his crew make appearences in gyms all over SA and their website and facebook page is forever updated with new products they have tested and the results they found. He started out from his mums place and now they have a huge warehouse, employ a stack of people, have a few vans on the road, and sponsor a few pro's too. I dont know him personally but some of his staff work out at my gym, they're all friendly happy people.
So I guess their angle is to be the face of the business and standing by the products, seems to work well for him.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.