The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving into the fastlane!

HBK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jul 17, 2014
Hey guys,

Thought I would introduce myself.

I am 27 years old, living in London and originally from Portugal but brought up in England. I have been a poker professional for the last two years where I have been in a backing deal. Over the last 6 months it has become more and more apparent that it is extremely difficult to make a big chunk of money as the competition is extremely developed. My best friend from childhood has been on the fastlane path for a couple of years and is doing really well now and he pointed me in the right direction.

That's my background. Now I find myself broke, but full of excitement about the future and really looking forward to getting behind my own steering wheel. To begin, I have started writing kindle e-books as they cost me next to nothing to get up and running and have also been doing A LOT of research and have decided that my first business will be in drop-shipping. I have taken Ezra Firestone's comprehensive course and am confident I can build and enjoy building my very first real business.

I look forward to meeting you all and having high quality conversations where we are all helping each other for the same goals. Let's do this guys!

HBK

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
have decided that my first business will be in drop-shipping.

This isn't very novel or innovative - no entry barriers at all, unless you mean you are the drop-shipper?

Welcome the the board.

HBK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jul 17, 2014
Thank you MJ.

Well having a very low budget has limitations on my ideas so store an e-commerce store to drop ship and doing it better than anyone in my niche is something that I think I can plausibly do to get my financial wheels moving. So I don't expect my store to make millions but at the least I would want to build a solid financial flow that can fund my further fastlane ventures. From my understanding entry barriers are low, however not many people take the plunge or put in the hard work and do it very well. Do you agree with what I've said?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...