The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivational Books

Anything related to matters of the mind

raynoldcj

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 13, 2013
North Borneo
I love self-help books and most of the books on my shelf are related to personal development. But these books didn't really help me to change my income. After reading TMF then I realised that motivation won't do any good to my financial situation. Books such as TMF , Rich dad poor dad, & $100 startup are more practical and show you the step by step method on how to change your financial status. The best book so far is TMF, and will always be my guide to achieve financial freedom.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
Same here mate, I love the self-help stuff myself, it's just that there's a fine line between becoming a self help junkie and actually applying the material, I'm glad I left being the latter! Really improves life when you start applying the material, getting uncomfortable, and developing habits.

raynoldcj

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 13, 2013
North Borneo
I love self-help books and most of the books on my shelf are related to personal development. But these books didn't really help me to change my income. After reading TMF then I realised that motivation won't do any good to my financial situation. Books such as TMF , Rich dad poor dad, & $100 startup are more practical and show you the step by step method on how to change your financial status. The best book so far is TMF, and will always be my guide to achieve financial freedom.

I totally agreed with you my friend. .MJ said ideas are worthless without execution.

Same here mate, I love the self-help stuff myself, it's just that there's a fine line between becoming a self help junkie and actually applying the material, I'm glad I left being the latter! Really improves life when you start applying the material, getting uncomfortable, and developing habits.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.