The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Medical school sucks! Critique my new adventure

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Starting with health insurance companies locally sounds more manageable. There are way too many insurance companies and pharmacies for me to contact. If I can get people on board locally first, I can then branch out, or better yet just sell my program and franchise it.
Maybe someone knowledgeable in the insurance business will have a sit down with you or a lengthy phone conversation. I'm thinking the patient's information area may be very tricky (thinking lawsuits). If I understand you, anyone in the pharmacy will have access to certain patient information..?

You should really buy the 'INSIDERS' membership ( I don't see it on your profile). A LOT of information you need is there. There is a great thread about saas and raising money/selling...before program is ever built.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Sounds like you know as much about programming as I do...I JUST started coding because I had to.

So if I understand this...the pharmacists will reach into the data banks of the insurance companies like they are doing...only now they go through your program/site. Your program/site must have permission to get this data...or if it is just a program, you have to convince the insurance companies to install it also ??

So...what's the next step ? Talk to someone who can code this ?...If you do this first, you may get answers to questions the Insurance guys will ask.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.