The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made Money online for the first time

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Using Binary Options.

Edit: Just made 9 more dollars.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

thidr0

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 13, 2015
Brooklyn
Shit. I made money on Roulette the other day. Should I start a progress thread?

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I made 39 dollars within 3 hours today, overtime I'll be earning a higher amount in less time.
That said, I'm already kicking your KFC partime workers asses so it's an achievement.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Also don't get the wrong idea, I'm not gambling shit.

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
I believe this is where @theag would post:

58568797.jpg

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
My goal is to get to 400 dollars, take the money and pull out which I should earn tomorrow or the day after. Earned 48 dollars today, could've made more but I was busy doing other things. Also to the person who quoted me, I know there is some aspect of gambling with this if you don't know what you're doing, it's all about statistics.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Reached 400 dollars and got out yesterday. It was a good experience, learned new things in the 3 days I've been doing Binary Options.

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
I've never traded binary options myself, but I have studied the theories in college. Options is an awesome way to invest your money. But it takes some time to get really good at it.

To honor this forum and to not dilute the point of making a progress thread, please edit your OP and make it more in-depth and with details, or make another post in this thread.

I bet some would like to hear more about this:)

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
What is the point of your topic? "Hey, made some cash, not gambling but I'm not gonna explain further LOL Pwnd"?

Seriously, though: if you can consistently make money, why pull out at 400? Why not do it until you own an island?

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
What is the point of your topic? "Hey, made some cash, not gambling but I'm not gonna explain further LOL Pwnd"?

Seriously, though: if you can consistently make money, why pull out at 400? Why not do it until you own an island?
Several reasons but you wouldn't have reached very far before the brokers cut you off one way or another. If you suddently start winning large sums consistently it's gonna come from their pockets and they're not gonna like that, having a middle man like this also breaks the commandment of control, it's not very different from having a boss. There is a binary exchange site called Nadex where you pay a fee but there is only you and other traders however it's only available to US. Personally, I liked Binary options and I've been consistently making money using a method even though I lost 75 dollars in the beginning because I made a newbie mistake.

A friend of mine told me how he and another friend were planning on doing this thing called Binary options, I literally heard about it for the first time this saturday. Then I searched a little on the internet and by monday I made my first money, my friend was shocked that I actually took action and made money while he and the other guy were talking about it since december. I took out my 400 dollars yesterday and I'm interested in exploring other ways such as affiliate trading, newsletters, niche sites among other things.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
ikr... lol

giphy.gif
You're obviously just here to troll since you saw my last post but chose to quote that nonsense. I'll report you if you don't quit.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
overtime I'll be earning a higher amount in less time.

Yup, surely after a total of 90 minutes of experience you've gone from novice to expert. Glad you figured it all out.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Yup, surely after a total of 90 minutes of experience you've gone from novice to expert. Glad you figured it all out.
I don't claim to be an expert but after a certain amount I would be able to increase my return 10 times. I use a 4 step process method that involves getting the odds in my favor and if I lose once then the next investment will have a higher chance of winning with the fourth step being my safety net where the odds are 100% in my favor and I get back the money from all 3 losses but ironically I never used it because I've never lost 4 times in a row.

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

For the sake of OP, I really hope he's actually trolling us. Otherwise he's going to have a rough time out in the real world.. lol

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
So what are you gonna do with your $400? Hopefully get to work and build an actual business.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
For the sake of OP, I really hope he's actually trolling us. Otherwise he's going to have a rough time out in the real world.. lol
No clue what you mean but I'm not trolling.

PhotoKid95

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Feb 24, 2015
Bay Area, CA
have you tried options trading? It gives you pretty good return in a short period of time. I've done pretty well doing it myself.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
have you tried options trading? It gives you pretty good return in a short period of time. I've done pretty well doing it myself.
Obviously I did if you read the thread.

themaxx

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 14, 2014
London, UK
I don't claim to be an expert but after a certain amount I would be able to increase my return 10 times. I use a 4 step process method that involves getting the odds in my favor and if I lose once then the next investment will have a higher chance of winning with the fourth step being my safety net where the odds are 100% in my favor and I get back the money from all 3 losses but ironically I never used it because I've never lost 4 times in a row.
So you Martingale? How do you choose the trades?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.