The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to sell fashion items in new ways?

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
Hey all!

I always find these posts complicated, because they are so spammy in nature. And I'm never really sure where to post it. But I build something great, and I want to offer it to Fastlaners first!

I have made a project! And it is really cool. On the Inside there is a whole thread about the progress so far. It is worth checking it out ;)

For those who can't. In short, I created an algorithm and AI that can suggests outfits and clothes that you should wear based on your local weather, style preference, budget and your own unique looks. And I combined all of it into one handy app called www.welldressed-app.com .

Over the last few weeks I have developed payment options. And starting March it will be possible for users to purchase garments directly from the stores through the app. Right now, I'm looking for fashion entrepreneurs who would like to connect with me over Stripe, and will give me access to their collections. When I get access to your collections, my users can discount track your sku's , and get outfit and garment suggestions that include your sku's. Most importantly, soon they can purchase the sku's directly from the app.

In the future I will be adding a small (refundable) fee for every purchase made through Well Dressed. But for now, all I ask is for you to think about me when you send out a newsletter or need new online marketing content ;)

tldr; I'm looking for fashion entrepeneurs that would like to connect their Stripe account with me, and sell their garments through my app.

If you would like to join me on this adventure, or have any questions. Please reply!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.