The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for Affordable Suppliers for Custom Rolling Trays

Feedback

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone, I am involved in a small community and I am looking to explore the possibility of customizing rolling trays at an affordable cost. I am looking for suppliers, whether they are Chinese or offering competitive prices, without any specific preference. I am open to a wide range of options. For example, if I want to order 50 trays, I am looking for economical choices. Does anyone have any advice or information on how to find such suppliers or on the customization process for rolling trays? Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
Is 50 trays really with the headache of talking directly with manufacturer and dealing with importing them?
If I have to order more than 50 trays, regardless of the quantity, paying $40 per tray on a specific website seems expensive. I believe consulting a supplier offers more possibilities in terms of customization and logistics, especially if I want to expand to other accessories later on. Costs will also be lower by going directly through a supplier rather than through intermediaries

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
If I have to order more than 50 trays, regardless of the quantity, paying $40 per tray on a specific website seems expensive. I believe consulting a supplier offers more possibilities in terms of customization and logistics, especially if I want to expand to other accessories later on. Costs will also be lower by going directly through a supplier rather than through intermediaries
you could try https://www.thomasnet.com/ or alibaba I suppose

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Is 50 trays really with the headache of talking directly with manufacturer and dealing with importing them?

If I have to order more than 50 trays, regardless of the quantity, paying $40 per tray on a specific website seems expensive. I believe consulting a supplier offers more possibilities in terms of customization and logistics, especially if I want to expand to other accessories later on.

Before looking for a manufacturer, hire a product design engineer to prepare your CAD files for the order of 50 trays!

LOL

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
Before looking for a manufacturer, hire a product design engineer to prepare your CAD files for the order of 50 trays!

LOL
I already have a model, a logo, and an idea. I wish to inquire and obtain information because I am not familiar with this field at all. There's no point in laughing at me or anything else. Let's stay respectful.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
I already have a model, a logo, and an idea. I wish to inquire and obtain information because I am not familiar with this field at all. There's no point in laughing at me or anything else. Let's stay respectful.

A manufacturer invests in land, then in machinery, and bears many running costs that involve salaries, material costs, energy costs, and many more.
His single machine can produce approx 300-400 trays per hour.
A manufacturer will require you to place a minimum order that keeps his machine busy for 2 shifts for a week - approx 40,000 trays minimum.
It will cost you less than a dollar per tray though.

So the order of 50 trays was funny to me!

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
A manufacturer invests in land, then in machinery, and bears many running costs that involve salaries, material costs, energy costs, and many more.
His single machine can produce approx 300-400 trays per hour.
A manufacturer will require you to place a minimum order that keeps his machine busy for 2 shifts for a week - approx 40,000 trays minimum.
It will cost you less than a dollar per tray though.

So the order of 50 trays was funny to me!
My god, it's so complicated to get started. If I have to buy 40,000 trays, I'll never make it. How does one start properly in this field? And yes, by the way, when I reread it, it makes sense that 50 is a ridiculous number.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
My god, it's so complicated to get started. If I have to buy 40,000 trays, I'll never make it. How does one start properly in this field? And yes, by the way, when I reread it, it makes sense that 50 is a ridiculous number.

Some resellers get the whole lot manufactured and sell them on online platforms like Temu and Aliexpress. You can potentially buy from them.

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
Some resellers get the whole lot manufactured and sell them on online platforms like Temu and Aliexpress. You can potentially buy from them.
Yes, thank you, I eventually found it. I found inexpensive ways to do it, it's just that... Actually, I knew it was going to be complicated, but I didn't expect it to be as complicated as it was

Visida

Banned for using AI
Feb 2, 2024
Las Vegas
I can share my experience. To find suppliers, it is best to start with online platforms such as Alibaba or AliExpress. There you can find many suppliers with different prices and conditions. It is important to pay attention to supplier reviews and ratings and request product samples before making a large purchase.

smoker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2024
I can share my experience. To find suppliers, it is best to start with online platforms such as Alibaba or AliExpress. There you can find many suppliers with different prices and conditions. It is important to pay attention to supplier reviews and ratings and request product samples before making a large purchase.
Thank you, I found it on AliExpress and in reality it's not so expensive. I just need to finalize the design details. I would be delighted to have your experience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.