The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a fastlane idea

iAmAttila

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 6, 2014
You can become an expert something. Establish yourself as an authority there in polska.. and then build a list.. and come out and sell broad interest infoproducts or video products at a premium ie 997$ each. Thats what you can do and later scale by translating your product to other languages and hire an assistant to get you jvs and also to get your offers onto cpa networks.

My friend owns a very big language product doing millions a month in profits. Thats how he did it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hestati

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jan 14, 2014
San Diego, Cali
When people say "ideas are everywhere" and "ideas are worth nothing", they are right and wrong at the same time.

Yes, I read the book and I know what you mean saying that ideas are nothing. I also try to train my brain to spot the problems or ideas.

If you have 10 billions, ideas are worthless. Otherwise, you are REALLY limited. For example, I know that most cell phone companies suck, I wish I could start my own and do everything properly. I can probably make billions, but hey, I cannot start a cellphone company, no capital. This is an extreme example, but you get the point.

I am in South America now and they really need low cost airlines here, it can make billions, will solve so many problems, but I probably do not have enough money to start one.

Ideas are everywhere, true. But you can classify them:

1) Ideas which you cannot execute because of the capital limitation

2) Ideas which can be executed, but are in the areas which you totally hate. Like if you hate coding and your idea requires coding days and night. Yes, you can hire someone, but you still need to know the basics.

3) Good ideas.

All is relative, what is good idea for Richard Branson and MJ might not be a good one for me. What is good for me, copywriting for example, might not be good for my fellow at this forum who hates copy with all his heart.

Ideas are everywhere, but good idea which suits you well is not so easy to find.

Nate H

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 22, 2014
California
When people say "ideas are everywhere" and "ideas are worth nothing", they are right and wrong at the same time.

Yes, I read the book and I know what you mean saying that ideas are nothing. I also try to train my brain to spot the problems or ideas.

If you have 10 billions, ideas are worthless. Otherwise, you are REALLY limited. For example, I know that most cell phone companies suck, I wish I could start my own and do everything properly. I can probably make billions, but hey, I cannot start a cellphone company, no capital. This is an extreme example, but you get the point.

I am in South America now and they really need low cost airlines here, it can make billions, will solve so many problems, but I probably do not have enough money to start one.

2) Ideas which can be executed, but are in the areas which you totally hate. Like if you hate coding and your idea requires coding days and night. Yes, you can hire someone, but you still need to know the basics.

3) Good ideas.

All is relative, what is good idea for Richard Branson and MJ might not be a good one for me. What is good for me, copywriting for example, might not be good for my fellow at this forum who hates copy with all his heart.

Ideas are everywhere, but good idea which suits you well is not so easy to find.

3) Good ideas.

Hestati, I have to disagree with you. These ideas that you mentioned that are capital intensive, well, the money is out there if you can make a business case for it. There may be political or regulatory roadblocks too, but partnering with the right people can get past that as well.

We all have strengths that we want to play into and use. Try looking to partner with people who are strong in the skills you lack. A well-rounded team following a vision can accomplish far more than you think.

hestati

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jan 14, 2014
San Diego, Cali
I agree. But chances are, if it is your first ever business you are unlikely to pull it out, you have no experience at any kind of business. This is what I mean by saying what is a good idea for one, might be not so good for the other. It is a combination of money, experience, attitude, how much you believe in yourself etc. Chances that someone like me can start a low cost and succeed are close to zero. Chances that I can start an apartment rental website in Bolivia (they really need one) are much higher. So even though I spotted two needs, I can probably only capitalize on one at this point in my life. But this is just my opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
I can probably only capitalize on one at this point in my life
So do it. What's stopping you?

Chances that I can start an apartment rental website in Bolivia (they really need one) are much higher.
This sounds good. Looking forward to your progress report!

unlikely to
have no experience
might be not so good
Chances that someone like me can start a low cost and succeed are close to zero
Turn that frown upside down my friend.
You have good things to do.
Re-frame your thinking into POSITIVE and you'll feel better, and DO better for yourself.

diablo54

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 30, 2011
La Paz, Bolivia
I agree. But chances are, if it is your first ever business you are unlikely to pull it out, you have no experience at any kind of business. This is what I mean by saying what is a good idea for one, might be not so good for the other. It is a combination of money, experience, attitude, how much you believe in yourself etc. Chances that someone like me can start a low cost and succeed are close to zero. Chances that I can start an apartment rental website in Bolivia (they really need one) are much higher. So even though I spotted two needs, I can probably only capitalize on one at this point in my life. But this is just my opinion.
I'm Bolivian and live in La Paz. If you want to talk about this (as to why you would invest in an apartment rental site (vs anyone using Airbnb), PM me. I own a few webistes here so I know a thing or two about the biz.

Regards.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.