The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Live Chat Script?

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
Does anyone know where I can find a script that allows a 'live chat' on a main website or a sales copy?

Some examples are like the ones found on:

PayPal Alternative, Merchant Account, Accept Credit Cards Online <- note the tab at the bottom right "leave a message"

Web Hosting Services, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers by HostGator <- note the top right "live chat" option

Thanks.

Edmund

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

kraze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Aug 1, 2011
If you don't mind paying a monthly fee then I would go with zopim but for an open source software try mibew....don't use olark, its completely overpriced.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've used Velaro for years with no complaints. Rather easy to use. Never played on the coding side of it so I can't help you with easy of implementation or anything like that.

Used it on a team of 15 people to round-robin incoming chats. You could see who was on the website at that very moment, do proactive chat requests, see what link they came into the chat from, etc...

The company I used it at was one of the fastest growing companies in Canada for 5 years running and ultimately got bought out for a ridiculous sum of money. Not that this had anything to do with the chat program, but just saying it was good enough for them to get to their exist strategy without issues.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
Thanks for your recommendation guys. Went through the options given on this thread + a suggestion on another more technical forum.

I chose this for now:

Free Live Chat Script |Live Chat Software for Mobile, tablets, PC, Linux, Mac

Enough to begin on a basic level to test out the idea of putting a chat option on a direct response sales page. Should it go well, and after I deduce the common questions (and canned responses) I'll be upgrading to a paid version and thus passing onto my virtual staff, lol

Thanks again :)

Edmund

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!