The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learn from your JOB

Anything related to matters of the mind

CardinalsFan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 6, 2008
Charlotte
for those of us with jobs, I want to encourage you to learn as much as possible from that experience so that you can apply it to your entrepreneurial ventures in the future.

look at everything as an opportunity to learn about the industry that you are in, the way things operate, the inefficiencies that are in the organization and how you could streamline the process to make it better.

I work for my school and I have found some BIG problems that need to be much more efficient, and solving these issues are going to be the basis for the company I plan to start soon

like MJ says, focus on creating value and solving needs...not making money, and you will have much better chances at success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.