The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Law of Attraction Working Against You

Anything related to matters of the mind

buckwild

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 25, 2010
DC area
Is it possible for the LOA to work against us???

I'll give you an example to make my point.

Average Joe is sick and tired of his 9-5, he hates everything about his work and some of the co-workers. If he keeps this mindset could the LOA bring more suck into his job?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
Is it possible for the LOA to work against us???

I'll give you an example to make my point.

Average Joe is sick and tired of his 9-5, he hates everything about his work and some of the co-workers. If he keeps this mindset could the LOA bring more suck into his job?

YES...........With that attitude ...He can be fired and sit at home and suck there..unemployed and BROKE!!!:smx4:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Probably, attitude is everything. No one wants to be around misery and if this guy is walking around with a gas-face, he likely won't get promoted and have few friends -- that in turn, will accelerate his unhappiness ... the cycle then repeats into a self-fulfilling prophecy of misery.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
Probably, attitude is everything. No one wants to be around misery and if this guy is walking around with a gas-face, he likely won't get promoted and have few friends -- that in turn, will accelerate his unhappiness ... the cycle then repeats into a self-fulfilling prophecy of misery.

FOREVER.....................FOREVER....................and FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:iagree:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fennec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Oct 16, 2010
I tend to think of the LOA as new-age, snake oil nonsense, but it's true that ATTITUDE will influence actions, which may result in a vicious cycle. But it has nothing to do with "the universe" -bringing- him anything.

WinWin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Aug 24, 2008
WDC
I think there is some confusion here. Are you assuming the Universe as a seperate entity that doesn't include the person and the people arround that person?

it's true that ATTITUDE will influence actions, which may result in a vicious cycle.

Exactly. Does this has anything to do with the Universe? Yes, definitly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.