The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just an overdue Thank You

Anything related to matters of the mind

hedgehog757

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jan 24, 2012
New York
Thanks to Likwid24 for introducing me to the book and this website. If not for him, I would still have a million ideas that I would not be working on. Instead, I ma working on 2 projects and hope to have something to put out there in 3 - 6 months and see where it leads. The second project may take a little longer as it will be more involved.

So Thanks Likwid24
I hope all your projects pan out
Speed +++

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hedgehog757

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jan 24, 2012
New York
No Problem! I hope you keep up the good work! I'll be watching you!

Now, if you can get that Stein-O-Mite kid to actually DO something instead of just talking about it and scamming his A/Rs and MMOTs, THEN I will really be impressed!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
He's actually been putting some work in. I'm shocked and impressed at what he has done so far. I think, if he really puts his mind to it and works hard, that he might have something extremely good. I'm going to make sure he keeps it up.

hedgehog757

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jan 24, 2012
New York
He's actually been putting some work in. I'm shocked and impressed at what he has done so far. I think, if he really puts his mind to it and works hard, that he might have something extremely good. I'm going to make sure he keeps it up.

Good, I just never see a post by him about anything and every time I work with him all he is doing is studying the book, looking at the calendar or asking who gets the A/R! lol

He did tell me he was doing something but obviously I haven't been there in a while.

I think he has a good idea, he told me about it a few years ago but never did anything with it back then.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.