The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eldi4n

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Dec 12, 2015
Italy
Got it from Amazon kindle store, i read it twice, amazing, now i'm on the third and i take notes on my big copybook

>>RD<<

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria
I've read the book and I must say that it is one of the most honest and practical business books I have ever read. It lead me to this site. Thanks MJ.

Verge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Dec 31, 2015
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Starting it again to get the most from it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
Read it the start of this month. Great book!

WokeTortoise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 8, 2016
I read it, and today I discovered the thread the let's me share how much I loved it.

TMFL helped make my 2016 awesome. Yeah, I know, 2016 only just begun. TMFL is ahead of it's time it made me time travel.

I learned to really think about the things I want to accomplish in my lifetime, and really begin planning to make them happen. It taught me that getting rich is not a lottery you win through your parents, genes, or circumstances, but an identity you create through hard work and service to others.

I learned the principal of using math to create your game plan for scheduling and ultimately achieving your goals. I learned the principal of focus, and choosing one thing to grow on and build your wealth by, while having the vision to see if something will ultimately fail or bring you down somehow.

TFML is one of those books you read once for motivation and to internalize the fastlane mindset, and subsequently reread to implement all the tactical bits that actually help make you rich.

Book of the Year 2016

Javier Cardona

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2015
Just finished reading the book. Amazing! Going to start reading it again tomorrow but this time writing down notes. Excited to look through the whole forum and continue my current streak of productivity. Thanks a lot MJ much appreciated.

Rodeo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
May 25, 2015
I finished reading the book about two weeks ago. I then bought the audiobook and finished listening to that yesterday. There are so many great "duh, why didn't I see that" moments in this book. It has definitely changed the way I view my current slowlane road. I have decided to enter the Fastlane! I'm now 41 years old but feel I have plenty of time to enjoy and early retirement. I have quite a few ideas to act upon and will be taking action on one of them soon.

Thanks MJ for this awesome, in your face, book!

My favorite quote had to be when referring to racing a fart-can Honda in your Lambo: "Win the street race, I'll win life". It was even funnier in the audiobook. It totally made me LOL in the shower when I heard it.

drifter

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 10, 2016
Canada
I also read it with great interest and am taking notes the second time round - so much great info in it. So many things I already knew but didn't know until it was laid out in the book. Thanks for the kick, since it's this book that got me thinking about scaling my small biz into something bigger...

..and I can thank Tai for it - googling him lead me here and to the book.. MJ - sure you aren't paying that guy for sending so many your way? ;)

I'm on my way into the fastlane.

rocketgt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 28, 2015
Honolulu
I've read the book and listened to the audio version.

Great idea! I just started listening to the audiobook. Now I know that MJ sounds like a true Chicago son: "Da Lamborghinis are over by dere."

Just kidding, MJ. You did a fantastic job narrating the audio version.

Javier Avalos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 3, 2016
I read the book several months ago, got the audio so i can pass the book to a a friend. he bought it and now another got a copy last night!
I'm about a fourth into it hard copy and audio.

I love how it throws other "gurus" under the bus... after reading the other books before this one I was a bit upset i hadn't gotten to this one first...

RunWithIt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 23, 2016
Canada
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane ,

Unlike other mindset/guru/self help books whatever you want to call them, TMF was an easy read with MJ talking about his life experiences and giving examples of successes and failures, My only regret is not finding the book earlier In life.

Thanks MJ.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
YO

I READ THE BOOK.

I'M NOT RICH YET. SUP WITH THAT.

IT'S CALLED MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE . NOT MILLIONAIRE SIDEWALK.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR I'M GOING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

I jest :p

It's a great book. I recommend it to anyone who will listen.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.