The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Your College Going Out of Business?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
By Mark Cuban

I've been getting a lot of questions from high school kids asking whether or not they should go to college. The answer is Yes.
College is where you find out about yourself. It's where you learn how to learn. It's where you get exposure to new ideas. For those into business, it's where you learn the languages of business, accounting, finance, marketing and sales.

Is Your College Going Out of Business? | LinkedIn

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I normally don't like Mark Cuban, that was a great article.

It needs to be done smarter. I thank God I was able to graduate with only 5k in debt, It truly can crush dreams.

Halffull

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 25, 2012
I hate that he just assumes that you should go to college, because that's where you "find yourself"... what an overpriced way to find yourself. That being said, I shared the article when I saw it in my reader. A growing number of people are realizing that the current model of education is broken, and it's always nice to hear it from such a well known name.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I hate that he just assumes that you should go to college, because that's where you "find yourself"... what an overpriced way to find yourself. That being said, I shared the article when I saw it in my reader. A growing number of people are realizing that the current model of education is broken, and it's always nice to hear it from such a well known name.

And also people assume it is a place to socalize and party. I have never really given a crap about hardcore partying.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Look up NYU 2031. Look up the constructions that University of Toronto is doing to its Scarborough campus (it's building a F*cking aquatic center!)

It's a giant bubble about to burst.

Speed++ to good ol' Runum for finding this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.