The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction and guidance need.

AAlaN2K

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2024
Hello everyone.

My name is Alan, I'm an 18yo college student from south america, I'm currently studying business administration with one of my closest friends and I've also studied a personal training course with him.

We don't know exactly what we are going to do in the near future but we know that we are going to make a lot of money, have a big and happy family and work on our own. We have very big dreams but no plans.

I don't want to make it a big thing but overthinking so much may be giving me a bit of anxiety, It doesn't bothers me, I'm willing to risk a bit of mental health for a while in order to move towards my ambitions and live the life that I know is waiting for me.

I feel a bit frustrated and confused because I don't want to work a 9-5 for the rest of my life, I don't really like college or having a degree, but I know with detail how my life is going to look like in 10-15 years. What should be my next step?, or instead, what should be my mindset? I've read a lot of books on self-development, on how to make money, and other very common topics, so I already know the basics, or maybe I don't.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Laaz17

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 3, 2023
Hello everyone.

My name is Alan, I'm an 18yo college student from south america, I'm currently studying business administration with one of my closest friends and I've also studied a personal training course with him.

We don't know exactly what we are going to do in the near future but we know that we are going to make a lot of money, have a big and happy family and work on our own. We have very big dreams but no plans.

I don't want to make it a big thing but overthinking so much may be giving me a bit of anxiety, It doesn't bothers me, I'm willing to risk a bit of mental health for a while in order to move towards my ambitions and live the life that I know is waiting for me.

I feel a bit frustrated and confused because I don't want to work a 9-5 for the rest of my life, I don't really like college or having a degree, but I know with detail how my life is going to look like in 10-15 years. What should be my next step?, or instead, what should be my mindset? I've read a lot of books on self-development, on how to make money, and other very common topics, so I already know the basics, or maybe I don't.
Hi guy,

I'm 19 years old and I was in the same situation as you 5/6 weeks ago.

I was looking day and night for the next step in my life. And then one day I had a business idea, I work on it whenever I have time and it allowed me to find a goal again and refocus on my objectives. Now, I really feel like I'm moving forward in my life, I'm on the way to my freedom.

Trust the process, the cumulative effect will make you a war machine. If you already have this mentality while being so young, you can be sure that you will go far in life.

Stay focused, find the right business idea, work day and night if necessary. Start a business, try your luck, and if you fail, get up and continue...

You'll get there sooner or later, believe me!

Personally, when I have moments of doubt I find my comfort in the Catholic faith and prayer, it allows me to clear my mind and concentrate on my objectives.

AAlaN2K

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2024
Hi guy,

I'm 19 years old and I was in the same situation as you 5/6 weeks ago.

I was looking day and night for the next step in my life. And then one day I had a business idea, I work on it whenever I have time and it allowed me to find a goal again and refocus on my objectives. Now, I really feel like I'm moving forward in my life, I'm on the way to my freedom.

Trust the process, the cumulative effect will make you a war machine. If you already have this mentality while being so young, you can be sure that you will go far in life.

Stay focused, find the right business idea, work day and night if necessary. Start a business, try your luck, and if you fail, get up and continue...

You'll get there sooner or later, believe me!

Personally, when I have moments of doubt I find my comfort in the Catholic faith and prayer, it allows me to clear my mind and concentrate on my objectives.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...