The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro - Anthony_44

Anthony_44

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 5, 2012
North Carolina, USA
Hello, I have been on this website learning for sometime now, but have recently been made aware of the emphasis on posting an introduction so I thought now would be as good of time as ever. I currently live in the Charlotte, North Carolina area but have spent most of my life in Michigan. Education is in Finance and Heathcare Mgt, but my work background is almost completely Healthcare and Medical Device.

I have recently read The Millionaire Fastlane , and as a person who reads books constantly, will say that it is one of the most motivating books I have ever read. MJ had me won over the moment he stated that people have a misguided concept of wealth, because this is something that I have voiced for quite a while. I myself am the man who the book talks about with a million good ideas all of which have passed due to lack of action. I have previously started a networking website related to the fitness community, but soon after creating it became somewhat burnt out of anything fitness world related as well as trying to fight for space in an already overcrowded niche. The site is still up, running, and growing, I have just been very hands off with it. Currently I am in the process of starting two other business ventures. One is Sales related with a partner, and the second is clothing/apparel related by myself. I feel both have the potential to be Fastlane if done properly, and meet most of the bullets set forth in the book.

I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences, and hopefully share some of my own. Thank You

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Welcome to the forum!

Mind making a progress thread? We love those around here. I'm sure you've read some of the more epic ones (Diary of Opening a Business by JackEdwards, Likwid24's Paint Brush Cover Thread)

Anthony_44

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 5, 2012
North Carolina, USA
Thanks! Yes, I will have to create a porgress thread when I get a couple minutes. I really enjoyed reading the Diary of Opening Business thread by JackEdwards. Gave me a lot of insite about what really is important. Neither of mine are at a very exciting stage for anyone other than myself. Currently in the development stage, but the rubber has hit the road and I am making very good progress

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...