The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

internet job recruitment & career website

scatterbrain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Aug 23, 2012
hello,

i have recently bought a domain, developed it and hopefully develop a business. It is in the renewable/ clean energy job and career recruitment field. it is a very niche line of work. I am just looking for the right way to start. here are my options thus far.

1. Become an affiliate with monster.com, careerbuilder, indeed.com etc.. and advertise them on my site.
2. Actually cold call human resource departments in companies and sell them on me finding them candidates. They pay for any lead (potetntial recruit) that lands a job with them.
3.Setup a blog that has news and info pertaining to industry news and capitalize on traffic.

There is a need for alternative job boards and websites.

The main problems i have with this are i basically know nothing of the renewable energy or human resource recruitment industries. However, I am persistent and good on the phone. The reason i picked this particular business plan is because it is in an infant stage of the industry, its "green" and "eco" and could lead to hundreds of jobs in the future.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions, please let me know.

thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charlesp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Sep 23, 2012
Me and my dad was just talking about this, i believe that this is an upcoming market as well. Maybe you can first start out by helping homes and business go ECO, by changing their bulbs to the new ECO friendly ones, help them cut electric bills, and promote recycling. Their are many other ways but that's just what I thought of off hand.

scatterbrain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Aug 23, 2012
bump. still looking for advice and a website critique if anyone can help. if anyone is interested, i can pm you my website link so i dont broadcast it on this site for everyone to see, since i dont know if that is ok to do or not.

thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.