The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to switch lanes

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
Hello everyone I've been lurking for a little. Over the past year I've saved enough money to pay my bills for a year. I've lost 60 lbs. and have decided to try a slowlane venture to build capital for other bigger ones. I've been reading books and planning the time for action is now. I have a mortgage and two kids so I am trying something small first. I've been importing things from china and reselling them locally. I've decided to start a small brand to standout and charge a premium. I can produce all my own media better than anyone here locally and I can do it free. I've learned a lot lurking here an I hope one day I can provide some unique value to this forum. I have a bunch of fastlane ideas but I need to start somewhere. I think one of the bigger changes in my life this year was realizing I can't avoid fear and the best thing I can do is use it as motivation. It might sound easy, but to me it's been really hard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Re read the book

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
Re read the book
As stated I'm making changes and I want to switch lanes. I have read and I understand the basics of the book. I specifically stated one thing I'm working on overcoming is fear of failure. Im 32 with two kids and a mortgage so it's hard. I've taken steps over the past year in this direction. Learning the process instead of waiting for an event. I have two fastlane ideas I'm working on both involve patents. One is a design patent and one is a business process patent.For now I'm slowlane starting to build a side hustle that could become fastlane. Wasn't that in the book keep your job and hustle on the side until you make it? With my specific fastlane ideas I need capital for both and I don't want to borrow. I think a specific reason for your comment would have provided more value. Nice to meet you by the way.

Last edited:

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
so you are going through this whole ordeal to patent something you dont even know will sell

brilliant

re read the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
so you are going through this whole ordeal to patent something you dont even know will sell

brilliant

re read the book
Both are improvements over existing selling products. One is a design and one is a business process. Only one that will cost a lot is the process because I need a lawyer. Again I can't disagree with reading the book again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...