Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More
  2. On Saturday September 20th the forum is scheduled to be down for 1, perhaps 2 hours while the software is upgraded. During this time, the forum appearance may be altered with some functions, such as Rep Speed, non-functional. Just an FYI and my apologies for the inconvenience.

I fixed it!!! We're sorry, but your computer or network ...

Discussion in 'Current Events, Sports, Off-Topic' started by MJ DeMarco, May 14, 2010.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Admin Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $53,570
    This post is a helper thread for anyone who is experiencing this message from Google:

We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

For the last 2 months, I haven't been able to use Google and have been getting this message ... I thought possibly that my computer was infected with spyware but my MacScan came back totally clean.

I did searches (on Yahoo ugh) to try to find out what could be causing the problem -- I wasn't running any automated queries and didn't find anything that helped. Some suggested to clear my cache, cookies, virus scans, blah blah -- NOTHING WORKED.

And then I figured it out ... On FireFox I had this plugin installed: WebRank Toolbar -- this is a FF addon that checks the ranks of pages you visit -- this plugin was sending Google the automated queries and causing Google to block my IP from searches. I was stuck using Yahoo and Bing for weeks!

When I disabled the plugin, my access to Google was restored! Hooray! :hurray: It was like living in the outhouse for a few months!

We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
  2. w4rl0rdx

w4rl0rdx 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $34
    lulz nice one! :thumbsup:
  3. maximus20895

maximus20895 40 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58
    Try the Alexa toolbar instead. I like that one :) It says yours site is 33,539
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo