The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you create your landing pages?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sweeetland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 13, 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm going to be validating different ideas via a landing page and paid advertising (Adwords/Facebook). I'm just starting out and on a tight budget...

I'm curious as to how you guys create your landing pages, do you use platforms built specifically for this purpose such as Leadpages, use wordpress themes, build them yourself etc...

Could you recommend a particular way of doing things or maybe you've had a bad experience that you'd like to share.

Would be cool to hear what you guys are doing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GratefulScorpio

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Dec 12, 2014
I also have the same Q - most people use leadpages.net

maybe someone knows a different way to create equal or better LP's

Sweeetland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 13, 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
I've used a bunch, including LeadPages, but prefer 'funnels' over just landing pages. Mostly I use ClickFunnels as it offers some awesome capabilities, despite only being a few months since releasing.

Thanks for the info fly. Would you mind talking a little more about why you prefer to use funnels?

What are the main advantages?

FLYmk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 8, 2014
Thanks for the info fly. Would you mind talking a little more about why you prefer to use funnels?

What are the main advantages?

It allows you to create and change funnels very quickly. For example, you may want to send people to a thank you page after submitting their info, and you may choose to change that 2nd page (thank you page) to something different. Within ClickFunnels, you can do this simply dragging a different page order.

There are different types of funnels offered by ClickFunnels such as Membership funnels (LeadPages does not have this) which I think is super powerful. Plus, add automated webinar funnels...that's a powerful option you don't get with LeadPages nor others, like OptimizePress.

If you're not a coder/programmer, buying landing pages (I've done so many times) could be a barrier depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
I've used a bunch, including LeadPages, but prefer 'funnels' over just landing pages. Mostly I use ClickFunnels as it offers some awesome capabilities, despite only being a few months since releasing.
Is this your neutral opinion or are you selling? Just asking because this is an affiliate link...

FLYmk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 8, 2014
Is this your neutral opinion or are you selling? Just asking because this is an affiliate link...

Yes, completely natural opinion. I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't thoroughly believe it was worth mentioning. Practice what you preach, right?

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
optimizepress.

Design is 30% your offer is 70%.
Don't try to sell big product, anything over $20 upfront. Those days are gone.
Use a leadmagnet/tripwire, sell on the back end.

Funnel is everything

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Thanks for the reply. Looks great, I assume you must have some basic HTML knowledge or can you get by without?
Its a html and css framework, so you need to know html and css. Its just makes building pages easier and quicker than completely from scratch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.