The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Did Starting Your Business Affect Your Family?

Don't-Try-DO-It

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Nov 15, 2010
Since I've become a business owner, I have noticed how running a business can have a positive impact or a negative impact on one's life. I've balanced things pretty good but it was NOT always that way. I was wondering what was some great things you've done that helped YOU balance your business with your family.

All that you can share will be be appreciated

Thanks much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oceanside

Banned
Dec 8, 2010
Luckily for me, my wife shared the vision of what I was working to accomplish.

So the 2 years of basically living in my office didn't cause damage.

I think it's important to share your vision, goals and dreams up front with your family so they know what they are getting into when you take the plunge and light the torch on your entrepreneurial venture.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Don't-Try-DO-It

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Nov 15, 2010
I think it's important to share your vision, goals and dreams up front with your family so they know what they are getting into when you take the plunge and light the torch on your entrepreneurial venture.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Yea, that's a great point. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the business feeling that when the business is a success your family is going to be taken care of. But it really does make a huge difference when your family knows what your goals and visions are. excellent point Oceanside. Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.