The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hot Health Product Need Health Related Joint-Venture Partners, Affiliates

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

infinitus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 22, 2012
Perth Western Australia
Hi folks

I am a joint-venture broker and marketing consultant, and one of my clients is a successful products marketer with a high quality product that heals your spine and eliminates neck and back pain. I've used a ton of different devices over the years, and spent thousands of dollars on chiropractors, and can personally vouch for the power of this product having used it for several years now. It is definitely not any kind of supplement, pill or other kind of gimmick, and it is that good you would never have to go to a chiropractor again.

The product has great copy, solid conversions and an excellent $1 trial offer, a 1 year guarantee and a ten year warranty. If you have client list's related to the health or wellness niche, your client's would be thrilled with results, make you the hero and it could allow you to make a lucrative portion of the profits. If you are an affiliate marketer this could be an excellent income stream as my client has other recurring income products that have similar results and great copy.

If you are open to learning more send me a PM and I can give you specifics including conversion rates, EPC and so forth

Warm regards

Peter/Infinitus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
one of my clients is a successful products marketer with a high quality product that heals your spine and eliminates neck and back pain.
So is your client the product creator and/or owns the exclusive right to sell it?

The product has great copy, solid conversions and an excellent $1 trial offer, a 1 year guarantee and a ten year warranty.
What is the current commission that he is offering?

If you are an affiliate marketer this could be an excellent income stream as my client has other recurring income products that have similar results and great copy.
Are you guys going through one of the affiliate networks already? or just establishing your own network of affiliates?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.