The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiya

Chrono4001

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2010
Well... I'm 21, from Brazil but currently I am in the United States. Me and my father came up with an idea on making money which would involve us starting a business in Brazil. Thankfully my dad saved up more then enough money for us to start up so yeah... Just wanted to get some advice from anyone who sells shoes and such?

Thanks.

(Ehmmm.... Just one problem though i'm only a legal immigrant I can only stay out of the United States for 3 months, but my dad is willing to give up his immigrant status and remain in Brazil if he becomes rich)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, not sure anyone here sells shoes.

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
Try perhaps incorporating your business in the united states, their may be something you can do/get immigration status wise if you are starting a business in the us, especially during these rough economic times.

Bond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Dec 13, 2009

Chrono4001

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2010
Try perhaps incorporating your business in the united states, their may be something you can do/get immigration status wise if you are starting a business in the us, especially during these rough economic times.
I can try but not now I suppose, right now whats most important is actually starting this business and opening up our first store.

The issue though with incorporating this business in the US is the amount of profit we would make would be dramatically less then in Brazil, brand named shoes in Brazil are on average between 3-4 times more expensive then in the United States; but I do want to branch out and start up other businesses in the US or Brazil whenever the opportunity appears.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...