The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiring a call team manager, IC or Employee?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Rag$2Riche$

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2013
I am looking to hire a telesales team manager for which I don't know if I must hire him as an employee or if I can do this under IC. The manager will work from his home, will have regular working hours, general management of the telesales team (who will be under IC), be paid hourly and commission. As I do not have experience yet and know all of the fine details of what will be expected of the manager as I am sure more will come up as we begin the work. My question being would I be able to hire this manager as an IC? If you cannot answer my question as 100% fact where would I obtain a factual answer?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mags

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Oct 18, 2011
Based on your criteria (working from home, regular work hours, etc), I think you might be needing remote workers like these:
https://www.staff.com/skill/telemarketing

They differ from oDesk and Elance because you can hire them for full time which is exactly what you are looking for. Hope that helps you out in the selection process (which I understand is also a tedious task).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.