The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hey i am newbie

ssvaley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jun 17, 2013
hey all,

I will just take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am from malaysia. I just want to be entrepreneur. I feel excited whenever I meet another entrepreneur who does his own thing. My goal is that one day I can feel proud by introducing myself as company owner, and show them own company namecard.

I still haven't figure out what really to do. I am out of job since few months, and I lost savings in gambling. I did tried the online marketing, paid advertising, but I give up too easy on that. Any advice for me ?

I am still reading and learning from the best people in this forum. I need to control my fear and fix my mindset, then things will become easy. Probably I need mentor for that. Right now I am still not sure whether to get a job or start a business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

benhebert

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Dec 3, 2012
Traveling
I've lot a lot of money gambling and trying affiliate marketing. Nothing is easy.

My recommendation would be swear your undying loyalty to an entrepreneur who's doing / living the life you want and work for them for 2-3 years before going off on your own.

Start developing skills and read constantly!

Good luck.

ssvaley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jun 17, 2013
What skills do I need to develop? If i start working in a job for sales/marketing position, its good too right, because that experience can help when I start my own thing. I don't know if age is the issue, i am 30 yrs old this year, still struggling to figure things out.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
@ssvaley welcome! There are a lot of post in this forum with gold nuggets in it. I agree with benhebert, keep reading! You'll never know what you'll learn along the way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...