The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here is my journey to build a life changing Hardware

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Kalelv45

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jun 30, 2014
Hello everyone, I have been looking and reading the forum for about a long time.
Telling you my story briefly,

Was a poker player net profit of 180k$, than black friday Hit and it changed my course (luckily! I'm a much better human beings right now thanks to it)

letter I have own a website (www.pokergods.it) that generate me 4,5k€ at months with affiliate revenue (not really fast line I know but still good was 22 at the time). Not much but It was 99% passive.

Then I started studying philosophy and politics, games and making money not doing something helpful for the world really lost all the interest to me.
I began to study really hard got my degree in philosophy and now I have a great Idea but don't know how to move the first step and hope some one can give me the right advice.

So the question is this:

I want to build something like this http://www.penpowerinc.com/product.asp?sn=628
it's a scan pen that also traslate, I would like to know what do you think a process to make it a similar Hardware would cost me, and who should I start to ask to have some information and begin to build a project.

The fact is that I had also developed an app that reduce studying time of about 30% (gaining around 15min every hour of standard studying).

Believe it will be a really big thing a start thanking anyone for their advice. Asking even MJ if he knows some one I can talk to.

Money are not problem since with the help of my dad I have around (1M€) to invest in build at list the first prototypes (software combo already developed).

Education is for me the solution to all things and be able to gain much by giving much is the dream of my life.

Happy Christmas
(and remember always how lucky you are!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.