The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from the UK

enmasse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 10, 2013
I am currently in the process of reading Millionaire Fastlane and it is a very interesting read and enjoying it very much

I am looking forward to connecting on this forum as much as I can. I am a self employed music entrepreneur and very lucky to be a DJ for high profile events for wealthy business people, celebrities and sports stars.

Far away form being a millionaire at the moment but I feel wealthy as I have freedom to do what I want and I see my family every day.

It's great to be part of a very interesting forum:)

Right I'm off to read more of the Millionaire Fastlane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Welcome! This forum seems to be the magnet for cool people:)

enmasse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 10, 2013
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words.

I am from the South East. In between Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells. Lovely 17th century village called Yalding.

It would be good to chat with some of you in the future.

LeungJan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 8, 2013
Hello from London! Do you have a website for your djing stuff?

enmasse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 10, 2013
Hi Leung

Yes I have one that's been online for many years here: http://www.enmasseproductions.com

I have another site which is in the process of being updated with more pages and information which is aimed more at the entertainment side as we also offer musicians and acts including saxophonists for cocktail parties etc.

The whole networking party concept is proving popular where we offer a Lounge DJ, sound, mood lighting and saxophonist to play alongside DJ at unobtrusive levels. Very classy;)

It's a great business and highly enjoyable. We are one of the most popular in the South with events on top of the Gherkin London / Merlin Entertainments / Hampton Court Palace and more high profile venues and clients.

Our new concept is Video DJing (VJ) I mix music videos and visuals on big screens. I have recently played for Yahoo and Amazon as well as companies like Total Gas. All companies loved the sets and re booked Christmas parties for this year.

Graham Chong

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words.

I am from the South East. In between Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells. Lovely 17th century village called Yalding.

It would be good to chat with some of you in the future.

Welcome!

I'm currently based in Eastbourne, not that far away at all :)

enmasse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 10, 2013
Oh yes Eastbourne is nice. I used to visit a record shop in Eastbourne years ago when I was involved in music sales.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...